Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Forum Game] Word Association Game
is trying to learn
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Flamethrower
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
But cyndaquil already knows four moves
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Forget a move to learn flamethrower? Kappa
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
cyndaquil did not learn flamethrower KappaHD
#Teamforum

Darn.
Unrelated
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Irrelephant
no comments
#Teamforum