Poll: Do you think this is a good idea and do you want to see it implemented in some way on the forums
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Forum Instant Messenger
This is just a quick idea that came to me. A chat room where all the forum members could talk live, have discussion, battle, trade, etc. Seeing as how a good amount of members don't have access to Twitch to go on the forum chat or the replay chat, I'm saying we should consider this in the future
[Insert signature here]
i think it could be a cool idea, i just dont know where it would be maybe a "Chat" button on top taking you to a place on the website with said chat, i know websites such as Xat.com allows you to customize the chat room and past it in a website using a code copied and pasted
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 29, 2015, 04:23 PM)Marcusube Wrote: This is just a quick idea that came to me. A chat room where all the forum members could talk live, have discussion, battle, trade, etc. Seeing as how a good amount of members don't have access to Twitch to go on the forum chat or the replay chat, I'm saying we should consider this in the future

Nice Idea. It is something really cool to talk to someone in real time.

But... Umm...

Wouldn't it drift people away from posting on the Forums?
We got PMs and sometimes it is hard for others to post on the actual forums (Lurkers).
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Sounds good, but there is the Replay.

I guess it has run its course ;.;
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Really Great idea for for the forums but i feel like there will be mass amounts of people asking for mons would be overwhelming for those who just what to hag out.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Aug 29, 2015, 05:27 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Really Great idea for for the forums but i feel like there will be mass amounts of people asking for mons would be overwhelming for those who just what to hag out.

alternatively we could make use the replay chat (ive seen someone embed a twitch chat before), i honestly i dont think it would be too hectic but this way they could 1. be more active in the community 2. still keep the replayflynn as the main way of communition 3. the people from the replay could help with all the questions and everything 4. i know people would have to make a twitch account but being in a community based around a twitch streamer its kinda to be expected, unless they just lurk in the chat without an account :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
yeah, i'm on the fence about including a live chat here, but maybe embedding the replay will be something for the future. just got a new dev so we're fixing everything that's wrong like the shiny counter we updated today.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Aug 29, 2015, 08:14 PM)Justin Wrote: yeah, i'm on the fence about including a live chat here, but maybe embedding the replay will be something for the future. just got a new dev so we're fixing everything that's wrong like the shiny counter we updated today.

Ooooooh a new dev!? Tell them I like the changes :P
[Insert signature here]
Technically, it's an old dev that's finally doing some real deving. ;P

There's a chat up now that SHOULD work. Let me know what you guys think.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Aug 29, 2015, 10:10 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: Technically, it's an old dev that's finally doing some real deving. ;P

There's a chat up now that SHOULD work. Let me know what you guys think.

It works fine for now so hopefully the others from both the forum and replay like this change.