Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Free Darkrai event
The Darkrai event starts today but this one is not a downloadable one. You will need to go Game (UK and maybe some of Europe), Gamestop (US), BR  (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland) or EBGames (Canada) to get a code. I'm sure where for other countries. 

[Image: d530dee.png]Remember you can save before accepting the gift in game and soft reset until you get the nature you want.
If im not dumb, i would say that people in Denmark, can get this Darkrai from "BR" not GameStop, they don't have them there. I think also they use that in Sweden, im not sure.
(May 1, 2016, 04:20 AM)Forest Wrote: If im not dumb, i would say that people in Denmark, can get this Darkrai from "BR" not GameStop, they don't have them there. I think also they use that in Sweden, im not sure.

I wasn't too sure for the whole of Europe. I knew it was Game for UK, didn't know if Game had stores in the rest of Europe. Thanks
I thought it was tomorrow
(May 1, 2016, 04:56 AM)SnickersXzocker Wrote: I thought it was tomorrow
From May 1 until May 24
The nordic countries gets darkrai from BR  (Sweden Denmark Norway and Finland)
Thanks!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Fnac will also do the giveaway in some EU countries
Can anyone send me one extra code, I am from Croatia, and here we dont get anything  Sad our retailers don't even get these codes
(May 1, 2016, 10:05 AM)D4rkStar Wrote: Can anyone send me one extra code, I am from Croatia, and here we dont get anything  Sad our retailers don't even get these codes
Same here :/ I'm from Malaysia we don't get codes either..