Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend Safari GET!!!!!
@Leeann 
@carliquin 
@Johnnyspyguy 
@"Red Lake" 
@Shinywizard 
Added all of you,either just now or earlier, so yeah,add me back if you want.
@"Red Lake" i added yours! still looking for Fairy type safari, everyone!
Can someone please add me because I don't know my friends safari type?
@MrScruff  Sure ill add you, Add me back so i can tell you
(Apr 3, 2016, 12:09 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: @MrScruff  Sure ill add you, Add me back so i can tell you

Accepted, cheers
@MrScruff  Its grass type with Ivysaur, And tangela( IVE BEEN  LOOKING FOR A TANGELA) , so far , i cant see the thrid one until I see you online at least once
(Apr 3, 2016, 01:59 PM)Ozmodayis Wrote: @MrScruff  Its grass type with Ivysaur, And tangela( IVE BEEN  LOOKING FOR A TANGELA) , so far , i cant see the thrid one until I see you online at least once

Glad my sarafi could have been some help. I'm sure you will catch me online one night as I usually mess around doing something most nights. Are you needing any other pokemon? I'm currently spent most of the today breeding Hippopotas with Whirlwind and Slack Off and currently (took some effort with Smeargle copying both moves from different pokemon) up to some with four perfect IVs.
Please add me! 5043-3571-2127 @Ozmodayis
Anyone has a water safari with frogadier my is fairy and some one have a froakie with secreto ability a will very thank full
(Apr 3, 2016, 03:41 PM)Enrique16819 Wrote: Anyone has a water safari with frogadier my is fairy and some one have a froakie with secreto ability a will very thank full
@Enrique16819 Hi, I dont have Froakie, but I have Dragon Type Safari with Sheldon, Druggigon and Gabite. Feel free to add me! I already added you!