Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ft Marshadow event code
I have 1x Marshadow event code from Gamestop. Looking to trade for other proofed events, codes or interesting pokes. Pm me if interested.
Nice, strange that no one offered, i might offer some proofed events for it if no one else offers in the next 16 hours.
willing to trade you for any shiny, mythical, or legendary pokemon
just want to know what region the code falls under?
(Oct 11, 2017, 04:58 PM)kyros451 Wrote: I have 1x Marshadow event code from Gamestop. Looking to trade for other proofed events, codes or interesting pokes. Pm me if interested.

May I receive this. Code, I have allot of shiny Pokemon ? Please I just don't want to travel 75 miles to GameStop lolol
(Oct 12, 2017, 09:59 AM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2017, 04:58 PM)kyros451 Wrote: I have 1x Marshadow event code from Gamestop. Looking to trade for other proofed events, codes or interesting pokes. Pm me if interested.

May I receive this. Code, I have allot of shiny Pokemon ? Please I just don't want to travel 75 miles to GameStop lolol
Sure we can do some trading pm me to talk details.ps sorry for taking so long to respond.
(Oct 11, 2017, 08:52 PM)MS21 Wrote: willing to trade you for any shiny, mythical, or legendary pokemon
just want to know what region the code falls under?

Sure its an AME region pm me for details if interested