Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Full IV Eevee for Shiny Rayquaza?
Okay then it will be Adamant nature, female Eevee w/ HA and 5IV non Sp. Attack Smile right? @Ciryes
(Jun 15, 2016, 01:17 AM)Ciryes Wrote:
(Jun 15, 2016, 01:11 AM)EmarM Wrote: What Nature and ability do you like? I can bred you for that shiny Rayquaza Smile @Ciryes
I guess who ever can get me my Eevee first should be able to get the trade to be fair i guess. what i need is a Adamant HA Eevee with Full IV's in Hp Atk Def Sp. Def and Speed and it needs to be Female for futrue Breeding of my own.
im going to favor parrypeter25 because i dont want his hard work to go to waste but if i dont hear from him in a day or so and you have one ready i will trade with you instead i dont want to feel unfair to anyone i thoght there would be alot more Eevee breeders and it would not take long to get a trade done with one person i wont count you out tho. im still going to give you both good rep for your willingness to help me out here.
(Jun 15, 2016, 01:47 AM)EmarM Wrote: Okay then it will be Adamant nature, female Eevee w/ HA and 5IV non Sp. Attack Smile right? @Ciryes
yes that is correct
I just hatched 6IV but it is Male Lol  :D  if you want haha. but im gonna try to get female Smile @Ciryes
(Jun 15, 2016, 03:39 AM)EmarM Wrote: I just hatched 6IV but it is Male Lol  :D  if you want haha. but im gonna try to get female Smile @Ciryes
Sadly i do need it to be female your close thats good news thank you for the update.
(Jun 15, 2016, 10:55 AM)Ciryes Wrote:
(Jun 15, 2016, 03:39 AM)EmarM Wrote: I just hatched 6IV but it is Male Lol  :D  if you want haha. but im gonna try to get female Smile @Ciryes
Sadly i do need it to be female your close thats good news thank you for the update.
Remeber you dont need to work hard to get a 6IV female Eevee just a 5IV should still do just fine.
I have one here if your still looking?
(Jun 16, 2016, 01:18 PM)Cescone Wrote: I have one here if your still looking?
Ah yes i am glad to hear back from someoneits a 5IV female Eevee with HA that you have correct?
Sorry I didn't reply I hadn't realised u had post and yes I have a 5 iv eevee with anticipation as its ability and it is female :-) I have added u as a friend @Ciryes
(Jun 16, 2016, 03:09 PM)Cescone Wrote: Sorry I didn't reply I hadn't realised u had post and yes I have a 5 iv eevee with anticipation as its ability and it is female :-) I have added u as a friend @Ciryes
sorry i only got this now i was dragged away by work i have you added as well and i am ready to trade @Cescone