Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Full pokedex/living pokedex
I never finished the pokedex since i never really did anything with shiny's before but now i kinda want to for the shiny charm so it'll be easier, are there any usefull tips for this?
and should i just try for the full pokedex first or should i jump right in the living pokedex?
You can do either way.   Flling the dex to get the shiny charm increases running into shinies.
I am offering 4 shiny pokemon if you help me fill my Dec. I will do a you trade me I trade back. Message me for info
Complete the dex while breeding, then wondertrade your breedjects. Keep all the mons you don't have yet or that can be breedable or shiny or legendaries. Then use GTS for the harder to get mons especially those that evolve from trades. You will notice you'll fill up the dex fast at first but as you reach the 690 mark go ask for your missing mons around here
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Finished my national pokedex a couple days ago, the fastest way I found was to get all the stage 1 pokemon, then go into the elite four with a level 100 pokemon (5 pokemon you want to level on your team). Keep doing this until you have every full evolution for every pokemon. At this point, breed using the mesuda method to complete your living dex (will give a chance to get a shiny while doing living dex). Then level any pokemon with the 3 stage evolutions to the second stage. Doing this, i finished my living dex in a week. 

Hope this helped Smile