Poll: On which one shoul dI play the Pokémon gen 3 games? (Not Ruby or Sapphire because of ORAS)
This poll is closed.
Game Boy Advance
63.64%
7 63.64%
Game Cube
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

GBA or GameCube?
Hello! 
Somewhere at home I have a GBA. I didn't use it much so I don't know where it is right now... 
I have always wanted to play Pokémon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen (playing Yellow but it is kinda wierd). I discovered you can play these games on the GameCube to. So my question was: Which one should I use. I don't have a GameCube but I want always wanted to try a console like that (like Xbox and PS but I don't like their games that much). Let me know in the poll and give your reasons to! Thanks for helping!
not sure where you live, but in Europe the external device needed to read cartridges on Gamecube is very expensive.
Well, Leafgreen/Firered and Ruby/Sapphire is great to play on a GB. I really enjoyed that. But if you want to try something else, then play some Pokémon games on the GC. Theres 3 of them:

Pokémon Colosseum
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Pokémon Channel

All worth a try.
I live somewhere in Europe and they are indeed really expensive... If I find my GBA I will probarbly play on it. BTW can you use a GC controller on a GBA? I really want to try controllers out.
(Oct 7, 2016, 02:19 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: I live somewhere in Europe and they are indeed really expensive... If I find my GBA I will probarbly play on it. BTW can you use a GC controller on a GBA? I really want to try controllers out.

the device itself, with the CD to run it, should be around 70€. and no, I don't think there is any way to use GC controller on GBA.

edit: unless there is a mod I am not aware of.
I will search it up one more time. Thanks for your help  :D
(Oct 7, 2016, 12:31 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Hello! 
Somewhere at home I have a GBA. I didn't use it much so I don't know where it is right now... 
I have always wanted to play Pokémon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen (playing Yellow but it is kinda wierd). I discovered you can play these games on the GameCube to. So my question was: Which one should I use. I don't have a GameCube but I want always wanted to try a console like that (like Xbox and PS but I don't like their games that much). Let me know in the poll and give your reasons to! Thanks for helping!

i would buy the gamecube either way the gamecube is probably the best console of all time
Pokemon games are meant to be played on handhelds. I'd go with a gameboy advance. However, you could get a gamecube, avoid pokemon cuz we all know how terrible pokemon is (sarcasm), and get awesoem games like some zeldas.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I will you my GBA. I found all 3rd gen games for a fairly low price and I want to buy them. I will search for my GBA today.
Gba is good for the Pokemon games but Gamecube has great titles like Twilight Princess, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, and Windwaker.