Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

GENERATION 7 CONFIRMED?!
There is a TWEET (click tweet to see) floating around that looks like a new generation of Pokemon. The Japanese text says "Full new Pokemon game oooooo"
It has almost 7K retweets and it's not April 1st yet so I say it's real could be a prank. There is a Nintendo Direct tomorrow and possibly they will announce this.
Hopefully this Is true but let's not be too hasty
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Mar 31, 2015, 11:28 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Hopefully this Is true but let's not be too hasty
I think it's fake but maybe not
This would be really interesting if true but there's one way to know for sure and that'll be at the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.
Dudes I been through these "leaks" before since Gen 4 was being wait-listed for so long until was finally released in NA back in 2007. Considering the timing of all of this, that image is most likely faked with people already wanting a new Pokemon game. Besides I don't think the Nintendo will even have one entire segment for a main series Pokemon game reveal this time around. Its been like 4 months and a couple weeks since ORAS was released in Nov 21 in NA while the launch day for XY and ORAS announcement was a about 6 months. Honestly I expect news to come in as early as the end of April or July when that new Pokemon movie comes out. Just expect the news to come from Pokemon themselves, not Nintendo
(Mar 31, 2015, 11:52 AM)Black117 Wrote: Dudes I been through these "leaks" before since Gen 4 was being wait-listed for so long until was finally released in NA back in 2007. Considering the timing of all of this, that image is most likely faked with people already wanting a new Pokemon game. Besides I don't think the Nintendo will even have one entire segment for a main series Pokemon game reveal this time around. Its been like 4 months and a couple weeks since ORAS was released in Nov 21 in NA while the launch day  for XY  and ORAS announcement was a about 6 months. Honestly I expect news to come in as early as the end of April or July when that new Pokemon movie comes out.  Just expect the news to come from Pokemon themselves, not Nintendo
I guess but it doesn't seem very true considering tomorrow is April 1st. I just badly want gen 7
I think Gen7 will come only with next gen consoles.
They wouldnt force us to go to a new console yet, Pokemon has always been a mobile game, they wouldnt make a new console this early
(Mar 31, 2015, 12:08 PM)GMX Wrote: I think Gen7 will come only with next gen consoles.

I kinda have to agree here. I mean I'm sure you've all seen the crazy lag that gen 6 games have caused on the current 3DS. A Moltres alone can slow down a battle like crazy. They're pushing the system to its absolute limit even now.
If something sounds too good to be true, it usualy is
#TeamForum