Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5-6iv Pokemon (CLOSED)
Oops my bad, I didn't notice that . Thanks so much though, i really appreciate the pokemon- shiny too, that was an awesome surprise! :D Definitely deserving of +rep
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:08 PM)Beam_claws_289 Wrote: Oops my bad, I didn't notice that . Thanks so much though, i really appreciate the pokemon- shiny too, that was an awesome surprise! :D Definitely deserving of +rep

thanks :D let me know if you want anything else that i still have.
I have a 5IV Sneasel Jolly (Missing defense) With taunt and ice shard for a phanpy, and a 5Iv, calm Feebas (Missing defense as well) with hypnosis, dragon pulse, and mirror coat for a mud kip please Smile
Do you have a 6IV mantyke still? Calm nature if possible.
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:11 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have a 5IV Sneasel Jolly (Missing defense) With taunt and ice shard for a phanpy, and a 5Iv, calm Feebas (Missing defense as well) with hypnosis, dragon pulse, and mirror coat for a mud kip please Smile

you can keep those. lol this is a giveaway :p ill add you in a bit
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:12 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Do you have a 6IV mantyke still? Calm nature if possible.

yeah ill add you in a bit. whats ur fc and ign?
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:15 PM)yoloswag831 Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:11 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: I have a 5IV Sneasel Jolly (Missing defense) With taunt and ice shard for a phanpy, and a 5Iv, calm Feebas (Missing defense as well) with hypnosis, dragon pulse, and mirror coat for a mud kip please Smile

you can keep those. lol this is a giveaway :p ill add you in a bit

Oh, well I'll still give you them lol
Alright my IGn is Steve fc is 1289 8321 4185 thanks!
Obviously i've already received and i would not want to be greedy but if possible could i grab a buneary for a friend if there's still any left
(Jan 11, 2015, 02:21 PM)Beam_claws_289 Wrote: Obviously i've already received and i would not want to be greedy but if possible could i grab a buneary for a friend if there's still any left

ill check