Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 5iv Fennekins
If anyone wants a 5iv Fennekin I have a box (+and 2/3) full to give away. Only 2 of them are female and they don't have the hidden ability. 19 of them are HA and the other 10 have Blaze (no longer true since I breeded more and don't want to count xD) One of them is a 6iv HA male.

Comment if you want one and if you want one with HA/a specific nature just ask and if I don't have it I can breed for it
I want one with Timid as the Nature and Blaze as the Ability. What do I trade for it?
I want one with a modest nature and magician as it's ability. Let me know when you're ready to trade Goomy Lover.
Sorry for the second post but I just wanted to let you know I'm registering your FC rn.
Can i get a timid nature with magician fennekin im adding you right now
@TheLittlePikachu Any lvl 1 is fine. What's your fc?

@DuckSuf I'll breed for one and add your fc now. I'll tell you when I have it ^_^
@ImHounds I'll breed for one and add you
I was just like "im taking a break after these next 5 eggs hatch" and I got both the timid magician and modest magician in this batch :')

@DuckSuf @ImHounds I got your Fennekins and added you both. Ready to trade
I'll get on my Pokemon X game rn. See ya there Spade
Thanks Buddy! Really appreciate you giving me the 5 IV Fennekin! You just earned a plus one rating!