Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge
Enjoy a 6IV shiny carvanha, this is my second giveaway those, who did not receive a shiny last time, will immediately receive a reservation slot.

IGN: Diego
On the lower left is my friend code.

Enjoy this is a giveaway those who show up first in game will receive these rare pokemon. Also there is no catch and these are perfectly legal shiny's.  Angel

0 left.

Wanna battle? Send me a message Smile

OFFICIALLY CLOSED: BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET ONE SOON Smile
If it's okay with you, I would like to enter this giveaway. One of my brother's favorite pokemon is sharpedo, and he recently killed a shiny blitzle on accident. It's okay if you give carvahna's to others first though.
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:08 PM)Arctero Wrote: If it's okay with you, I would like to enter this giveaway. One of my brother's favorite pokemon is sharpedo, and he recently killed a shiny blitzle on accident. It's okay if you give carvahna's to others first though.

If you tell me your ign, we will trade Smile
What if we did get one last time can we still get one of these pokemon
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:09 PM)Bigbear Wrote: What if we did get one  last time can we still get one of these pokemon

you will not be given priority. although if no-one new asks for one you may be eligible. on certain exceptions
Ok seems fair
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:11 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Ok seems fair

share this with your friends bring em' this is for you guys not me.
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:09 PM)Chewin_Treecko Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:08 PM)Arctero Wrote: If it's okay with you, I would like to enter this giveaway. One of my brother's favorite pokemon is sharpedo, and he recently killed a shiny blitzle on accident. It's okay if you give carvahna's to others first though.

I believe you already added me. IGN: Patrick
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:12 PM)Arctero Wrote:

yes i have thank you for reminding me.
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:13 PM)Chewin_Treecko Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:12 PM)Arctero Wrote:

yes i have thank you for reminding me.
Thanks for the carvahna!