Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-6IV-Carvanha-s-Free-of-Charge)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge - Chewin_Treecko - Jan 10, 2015

Enjoy a 6IV shiny carvanha, this is my second giveaway those, who did not receive a shiny last time, will immediately receive a reservation slot.

IGN: Diego
On the lower left is my friend code.

Enjoy this is a giveaway those who show up first in game will receive these rare pokemon. Also there is no catch and these are perfectly legal shiny's.  Angel

0 left.

Wanna battle? Send me a message Smile

OFFICIALLY CLOSED: BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET ONE SOON Smile

RE: 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge - Arctero - Jan 10, 2015

If it's okay with you, I would like to enter this giveaway. One of my brother's favorite pokemon is sharpedo, and he recently killed a shiny blitzle on accident. It's okay if you give carvahna's to others first though.

RE: 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge - Chewin_Treecko - Jan 10, 2015

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:08 PM)Arctero Wrote: If it's okay with you, I would like to enter this giveaway. One of my brother's favorite pokemon is sharpedo, and he recently killed a shiny blitzle on accident. It's okay if you give carvahna's to others first though.

If you tell me your ign, we will trade Smile

RE: 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge - Bigbear - Jan 10, 2015

What if we did get one last time can we still get one of these pokemon

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:09 PM)Bigbear Wrote: What if we did get one  last time can we still get one of these pokemon

you will not be given priority. although if no-one new asks for one you may be eligible. on certain exceptions

RE: 6IV Carvanha's Free of Charge - Bigbear - Jan 10, 2015

Ok seems fair

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:11 PM)Bigbear Wrote: Ok seems fair

share this with your friends bring em' this is for you guys not me.

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:09 PM)Chewin_Treecko Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:08 PM)Arctero Wrote: If it's okay with you, I would like to enter this giveaway. One of my brother's favorite pokemon is sharpedo, and he recently killed a shiny blitzle on accident. It's okay if you give carvahna's to others first though.

I believe you already added me. IGN: Patrick

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:12 PM)Arctero Wrote:

yes i have thank you for reminding me.

(Jan 10, 2015, 05:13 PM)Chewin_Treecko Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 05:12 PM)Arctero Wrote:

yes i have thank you for reminding me.
Thanks for the carvahna!