Metapod level: 10
Meteapod gender: Female
Nickname: Popeye 
Pokeball: Quick Ball
Ditto nature: Any
ING: Luna

Hope it's not too late Sad
@LunaTheNoob-_- 

Can you please check the GTS to see if your metapod is up there still? I tried to trade the night before last (I meant to send this reply yesterday...) and I could not find your metapod

(Nov 30, 2018, 01:55 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @LunaTheNoob-_- 

Can you please check the GTS to see if your metapod is up there still? I tried to trade the night before last (I meant to send this reply yesterday...) and I could not find your metapod

@Tenebris_Kane

I have been waiting for weeks to talk to you, as I keep getting my Metapod sniped before you can trade me (as you described yourself in reply #26 to this thread); despite my setting my desired Ditto to "level 91-100" as you'd suggested.

Am I still eligible to get one of your Dittos? If you reply here that I am, I'll have it in the GTS within a few hours.
@DrumminBeard 

It is actually a bit past midnight now so it would not be the best time but if you want to put it into the GTS I will be able to check when I get up in the morning.

If this happens again I can always try link trading with you directly but we will need a time that is viable for us both as I don't know what our time difference is

(Nov 30, 2018, 05:23 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @DrumminBeard 

It is actually a bit past midnight now so it would not be the best time but if you want to put it into the GTS I will be able to check when I get up in the morning.

If this happens again I can always try link trading with you directly but we will need a time that is viable for us both as I don't know what our time difference is

No problem. Thanks for helping me out! Smile
Metapod Level: 16
Pokéball Type: Repeat Ball
Ditto Nature: Adamant
IGN: Tifa
(Nov 30, 2018, 08:41 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: Metapod Level: 16

FYI. My Pokémon was still there when I woke up (I'm on PST -8, by the way), so I took it back to participate in 0kamii's giveaway. Let me know when you want to try this again.
@DrumminBeard 

If you can send a metapod or any other Pokémon up to the GTS within the next 5 hours I will be monitoring the forums and sort the trade ASAP

(Dec 2, 2018, 09:51 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @DrumminBeard 

If you can send a metapod or any other Pokémon up to the GTS within the next 5 hours I will be monitoring the forums and sort the trade ASAP

Thank you. I've deposited the following:

Metapod Level: 16