Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Eevee Giveaway
Since I have been trying so much to get a Shiny Eevee through breeding, with a 6IV Jpn Shiny Ditto, I have a bunch of spare 6IV Eevees. I will be giving them away here, at Lv. 1. To recieve them, please do the following.

Pokemon Deposited -
Pokemon Level -
Game Using -
IGN -
Requested Nature - (Optional)

If you want, we can do a direct trade rather than GTS. Use the friend code on my Profile, and then trade me. I am currently using Alpha Sapphire, I don't know if GTS and Trading works between ORAS and XY. 
When you recieve your Eevee, a rep would be greatly appreciated. Also, edit your post to confirm you recieved your Eevee.
@krekire Is it possible to request one female Eevee, no preferences on its nature? I could direct trade you now :3 thanks in advance!

Edit - traded! Thanks!
Pokemon Deposited - Snorlax (Male)
Pokemon Level - 1
Game Using - Y
IGN - Dyon
Requested Nature - Jolly
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:13 PM)ireth Wrote: @krekire Is it possible to request one female Eevee, no preferences on its nature? I could direct trade you now :3 thanks in advance!
Yes, you may.
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:18 PM)krekire Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:13 PM)ireth Wrote: @krekire Is it possible to request one female Eevee, no preferences on its nature? I could direct trade you now :3 thanks in advance!
Yes, you may.
I'm good to go if you're ready!
I'd love one plz :-) 
pokemon deposited : pawniard
level : 1
ign: ash

nature adamant plz
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:13 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Pokemon Deposited - Snorlax (Male)
Pokemon Level - 1
Game Using - Y
IGN - Dyon
Requested Nature - Jolly
Im sorry, but my only Jolly is oddly enough, my Shiny. Would you like something similar?
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:22 PM)Cescone Wrote: I'd love one plz :-) 
pokemon deposited : pawniard
level : 1
ign: ash

nature adamant plz
Traded!
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:20 PM)ireth Wrote:
Yes, you may.
Damn, I thought I had used a female Eevee. Turned out to be male, apollogies.
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:29 PM)krekire Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:20 PM)ireth Wrote:
Yes, you may.
Damn, I thought I had used a female Eevee. Turned out to be male, apollogies.
Aww, no problem, thanks for holding the giveaway anyway! Can I get a male one then? I'm just getting myself a full set of eeveelutions from traded Eevees and I ongly need Glaceon now! :D