Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV SHINY DITTO GIVEAWAY
Rainbow 
FREE 6IV SHINY DITTO GIVEAWAY

Hello, there has been a thread for these before and it seems that the previous one has actually closed, so I just thought that because I have a 6IV shiny ditto that I would try to spread the love a little bit and give them out to people who may need them. If anyone needs them for breeding ect then you have come to the right place!

These Ditto are semi-legitimate. They are legitimate in the eyes of the game, they have been cloned though, so if you are not wanting a cloned Ditto, then unfortunately I cannot help you. They are also holding a Destiny Knot! This ensures that 5IV's from the 12 that the parents carry will be passed down to the egg. These Ditto are also JAPANESE.  This should make most Pokemon you own work the Masuda Method. I will be trading these Ditto through the LINK TRADE. This makes it more convenient to trade and the Ditto are also classified as 'Special Pokemon' therefore cannot be posted over GTS.

If you are wanting one of these Ditto then please post the following below:
I would like one of those Ditto. (Make sure you add my friend code before you post this)

Please note: I am only giving people one. If your friends need one, ask them to come.

If you have recieved one of these Ditto, a nice + 1 rep would be greatly appreciated as it makes me a more reputable part of the community. It also takes me a long time to set up and give these Pokemon. If this giveaway becomes quite popular I might add certain Natures to the Ditto.

Post below and I will try my best to get to you WITHIN 24 HOURS. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR DITTO WITHIN THAT TIME, PLEASE PM ME.

I am also currently hosting other Giveaways, if you are interested then click the links below:
HA Legendary Trio Giveaway
I am also giving evolution items and helping people evolve Pokemon free of charge in my Trading Post thread HERE. The Trading Post also has a milestone counter so you can predict when giveaways will occur.

Thanks.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
Pokemon Deposited: Growlithe
Pokemon Level: 45
Game Using: Alpha Sapphire
IGN: Blase

Thank you so much!!  :D
Pokemon Deposited: Snorlax
Pokemon Level: 1
Game Using: Omega Ruby
IGN: Gringolo
Pokemon Deposited: Druddigon 
Level: 19
Game using: Omega Ruby
IGN: Nicola
Much appreciated, rep given  Blush Thank you for the awesome giveaways
Pokemon Deposited: Cranidos
Pokemon Level: 20
Game Using: OR
IGN: Titera
Thanks
What lvl. is the ditto?

i added your FC
I'd love one of those Ditto please! I already added you in my friends =) Thanks in advance! =D

Edit: Thanks a bunch for the little guy! I gave you +1 Rep :3
Pokemon deposited  Rotom
Pokemon level 1
Game Using Omega ruby
IGN Erron
Massage blobfish
Thx
Pokemon Deposited: kabuto
Pokemon Level: 21
Game Using: OR
IGN: jinroai
(Apr 8, 2016, 08:18 AM)Total-Insanity Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Snorlax
Pokemon Level: 1
Game Using: Omega Ruby
IGN: Julio
@JulioJD66 The thread has been updated and as I made a mistake the way to get a Ditto has changed, I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, this goes to everyone. 
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.