Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] All starter giveaway
Hey guys. This week I'm gonna take request for starters that you may need. Just deposit something in gts for what you need and leave the details in a reply to this thread ( put asmo only in the message on gts) and twice a day all week i will go through the list and breed and trade any starter pokemon you need. All hail Lord Goomy.

Attention! Service will resume Thursday afternoon. There is metal to play and drinks to drown myself in tonight.
I got a question. Can they be shiny?
(Sep 28, 2015, 08:49 PM)Freddy Wrote: I got a question. Can they be shiny?

Breeding shinies are too time consuming for me to make that an option for people but on the off chance that I happen to breed one. I won't keep it for myself.
I see. Can you breed a fennekin then
Could you possibly breed a Froakie, and a Cyndaquil? I also like Fenniken but if that's too much to ask, then I would just like the Cyndaquil
I can do all of those. Let me know if y'all want to add as a friend and trade or just do it over gts.
(Sep 29, 2015, 07:17 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: I can do all of those. Let me know if y'all want to add as a friend and trade or just do it over gts.

I'm perfectly fine with trading as friends, but I honestly don't know how to do that I'm a noob in that aspect.
Hey there! First, thanks for this awesome giveaway! :3

I'd also love to ask for some of the starters, but I'm looking for five, so... that may be a bit too much to ask for. >->"
I would need Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Tepig and Oshawott for my living dex.
If you don't mind breeding all of them, I'd be very grateful. If you do, just chose which, all help is very appreciated. >u<"
Sorry for - maybe - being unpleasant, I didn't mean to... >->"
(Sep 29, 2015, 09:37 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Hey there! First, thanks for this awesome giveaway! :3

I'd also love to ask for some of the starters, but I'm looking for five, so... that may be a bit too much to ask for. >->"
I would need Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Tepig and Oshawott for my living dex.
If you don't mind breeding all of them, I'd be very grateful. If you do, just chose which, all help is very appreciated. >u<"
Sorry for - maybe - being unpleasant, I didn't mean to... >->"

Its no prob. I just finished making 3 eggs for every starter so put in my friend code and once I hatch all 54 eggs I will try to initiate a trade with you.
(Sep 29, 2015, 09:30 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 07:17 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: I can do all of those. Let me know if y'all want to add as a friend and trade or just do it over gts.

I'm perfectly fine with trading as friends, but I honestly don't know how to do that I'm a noob in that aspect.

I have a lot of eggs to hatch but put in my friend code and I will try to initiate a trade with you once I'm done