Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M]
@moo311 do I have to do something special to claim a Pokemon from the done list??
Im sorry i couldnt trade this morning i lost my 3dsSad
whens ur next available time
@IvanCuhh Enjoy Smile
@Schuenemann Enjoy Smile
@"theoapo13" Enjoy Smile
@Mr-Soybean Enjoy Smile
@camjay99 Can you do 9:30 PM EST today (7/22/17)? If not, can you do 4 PM EST Thursday?
@Eevee19 Did you see my post? I said that the bellossom couldn't learn leech seed because of it was a really old event. What did you want to replace it with?
@InsaneStepzz Just deposit an Exeggcute into the gts and tell me the info of the deposited pokemon.
@Darkpower A spot just opened up for 8 PM EST today. If not, can you do 4:15 EST on Thursday?
Pokemon Deposited: Exeggcute 
Level of deposited: 1
Gender of Deposited: Male
Pokemon requested: Rattata
@moo311 sorry did you get my request?
I deposited a level 40 male exeggute named Moo311 for the vulpix
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@moo311 protect would be good . Sorry about that
(Aug 22, 2017, 06:27 AM)InsaneStepzz Wrote: @moo311 do I have to do something special to claim a Pokemon from the done list??

just deposit an exeggcute and let him know it's been deposited for whatever pokemon you havent recieved from his 'done list'
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@moo311 So do we need do do a link trade for Kyogre? 
I'm ready for Pringles!
Pokemon requesting: Jellicent
Pokemon Deposited: lv. 1 Exeggcute (M)
IGN: Kial
MSG: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks as always!
I deposited a female exeggcute female lvl 42 named eggs to claim my greninja Shy @moo311