Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M]
Pokemon Deposited: Exeggcute
Level: 42
Pokemon Requested: Tapu Lele

Also thanks for the Bulu! :-)
@moo311 Tonight should work fine.
@moo311 I know that a star next to the Pokemon name means we need to link trade, but I thought that wasn't always the case and I think a shiny Kyogre would be link trade. Only reason I ask  Rolleyes
my exeggcute keep getting swiped. when you're online, or distributing pokemon, please let me know so i dont get swiped for a third time. Thanks Smile
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@moo311 i am depositing a level 43 female exeggcute for the vulpix. (Hope it doesnt get swiped again)
@moo311 (update: it was swiped again. please tag me when you're online so it doesnt get swiped for a fifth time, please and thank you)
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Pokemon deposited:Exeggcute
Level:40
Pokemon request:Flygon
IGN:Enrique 

​​​​​​​Thanks
@moo311 i deposited another exeggute, level 43, female
@Schuenemann I don't see it Sad
@wartty Yes, you're on the done list.
@TheWildShannon Enjoy Smile
@Mr-Soybean Enjoy Smile
@InsaneStepzz I don't see it Sad
@IvanCuhh Enjoy Smile
@Mr-Soybean I got rid of the star system because I wasn't keeping up with them. Kyogre is shiny so it comes from gen 3-4 games, not an event (therefore, it can be gts traded)
@Enrique154 Enjoy Smile
@moo311 i just deposited a level 43 female exeggute for venipede
Pokemon deposited:Exeggcute
Level:43
Pokemon request:Hydreigon
IGN:Enrique 

​​​​​​​Thanks