Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Any pokemon you want/need (Legal)
@moo311
Looks like I got sniped
Deposited staryu level 25
For the level 50 magnezone
@Jjrox14 I don't see it Sad
@ScottyThunder Enjoy Smile
@Ren We have to direct trade because mew is an event.
@Arylia I don't see it Sad
@Captaindoovid Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@Lazer-Bunny We have to direct trade since hoopa is an event.
@Bird's Demise Enjoy Smile
@Rodnysolis Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@josephalo You can't have a gen 3 move tutor and a kurt ball. I'll put it into a dusk ball.
@element_x49 I'm genning these pokemon, not breeding them, so feel free to make the requests as difficult as possible Smile
@Khorpion Enjoy Smile
@BlackBear I don't see it Sad
@VascoDaVincii98 You need to request a pokemon first.
@Mertzstache We have to direct trade becuase rayquaza is an event pokemon.
@NotsoEpicM I don't see it Sad
@Sun Juan Can't have gen 5/6 pokemon not available in gen 7 in a kurt ball. I'll put it in a luxury ball.
@bobeable Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@"MissCandy1994" Enjoy Smile
@vholiveira Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@Paula-Parade You can't have max IVs and HP ice so I matched the IVs.
@Tomlepanda Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@Chris7599 We have to direct trade since arceus is an event pokemon.
@TigerThornX Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list. You also can't get roar of time, earthquake, and false swipe on bagon. I'll put dragon dance, double-edge, and protect as a filler until you tell me the move you want. Also, bagon's ha is sheer force which turns into moxie when evolved into salamence.
@wartty Just so you know, you can ask for more than two. I'm just asking for asking two at a time Smile
@
@NotsoEpicM Enjoy Smile
Thank you so much! Smile
& the second Pokemon

pokemon deposited: Oricorio
Level:54
pokemon requested: beheeyem
ign:Candy
(Mar 13, 2017, 03:40 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Jjrox14 I don't see it Sad
@Captaindoovid Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@Rodnysolis Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@josephalo You can't have a gen 3 move tutor and a kurt ball. I'll put it into a dusk ball.
@element_x49 I'm genning these pokemon, not breeding them, so feel free to make the requests as difficult as possible Smile
@Khorpion Enjoy Smile
@Sun Juan Can't have gen 5/6 pokemon not available in gen 7 in a kurt ball. I'll put it in a luxury ball.
@bobeable Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@vholiveira Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@Tomlepanda Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list.
@TigerThornX Don't deposit a pokemon into the gts until you see your name on the done list. You also can't get roar of time, earthquake, and false swipe on bagon. I'll put dragon dance, double-edge, and protect as a filler until you tell me the move you want. Also, bagon's ha is sheer force which turns into moxie when evolved into salamence.
@wartty Just so you know, you can ask for more than two. I'm just asking for asking two at a time Smile
@
@NotsoEpicM Enjoy Smile

@moo311 As per your instruction, i've withdrawn and re-deposited a new Pokemon while staying online. Smile

Pokemon Deposited: Pikipek
Level of deposited: 12
Gender of Deposited: Male
Pokemon requested: Charizard 

Thanks! Smile
Pokemon Deposited:Grubbin
Level of deposited:1
Gender of Deposited:Male
Pokemon requested: Sceptile 

Thanks!
(Mar 13, 2017, 04:13 PM)Melroseshadow Wrote: Pokemon Deposited:Grubbin
Gender of Deposited:Male
Pokemon requested: Sceptile 

Thanks!

Oh and my IGN is Henry
(Mar 13, 2017, 03:40 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Jjrox14 I don't see it Sad
@Khorpion Enjoy Smile
@
@NotsoEpicM Enjoy Smile

Ah, sorry. I forgot since you can type it in the GTS. When can we trade?
thanks a lot for the conkeldurr

about sableye i thought seismic toss was available at the battle resort in oras in exchange for bp, forgive me for making you travel all the way to pokemon leaf green to teach it (found out later he could learn night shade...) Sad sorry for bad english

pokemon deposited: Archen
Level: 1
Requested: Sableye
IGN: Karlos
1st request
Pokemon Deposited:salandit
Gender of Deposited:male 
Pokemon requested:SALAMENCE
IGN:NICK

thank y!!!! Smile
@moo311