Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Any pokemon you want/need (Legal)
@moo311 

I'll keep it. I'm not too bothered about them being shiny, I just like obtaining shiny events.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Are you free to trade now?
(Apr 29, 2017, 10:30 AM)moo311 Wrote: @MS21 For your tyrantrum, you want 252 sp.def, right?
Not 252 speed.
@NotsoEpicM Nihilego has to be at or over level 55 because that is the level it is encountered at.
@Agusontoro Yes, you can have the OT be you, but if you didn't beat the game yet and you want the pokemon to obey you, you'll have to have the SID/TID match as well.
@ONESUNBEINGNOW You can't have perfect IVs and HP Fire
@TheAlmightySancho Only 2 requests at a time please! I'll do the first two. Also, although you can get shiny darkrai and shaymin, there isn't an update to pkhex that allows pokemon from gen 2-4 to be hacked in legally. Also, they don't have to be in cherish balls.
@lelcharmander When you say spd you mean speed, right? Just making sure cause most people use spd for spdef and spe for speed.
@Bird's Demise I put a sun stone on the spinda since the watmel berry was unreleased, but I did get the ganlon berry on the tornadus.
@Tomlepanda Since Mimikyu can't be in a dream ball, I put it in a moon ball.

Ok that's fine Smile
@moo311 

Indeed I am. Also, do I have to wait to request again afterwards?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho No, as soon as you get your pokemon, you can immediately request 2 more Smile
when can i pick up the gible and larvitar
@Tomlepanda You can gts now Smile
@afsetxafset You can gts deposit now Smile
Pokemon Deposited : Female Lapras lvl 1
Pokemon Wanted : Mimikyu (Annabelle Female lvl 100)
IGN : Tom (guy with a cap)

Tongue
Deposited - Goomy 1 F " Foreign nickname
Wanted - Gible
IGN - afset
message - i want to fill my pokedex
@Tomlepanda Enjoy Smile
@afsetxafset Enjoy Smile