Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] BR Shiny Charizard! [CLOSED]
Hello everyone! This is me first giveaway, so I'm giving away my favorite Pokemon: Charizard! (don't call me a genwunner for that)

HUGE thanks to @asifiqbal378 for cloning the Charizards and making this giveaway possible, so send him a +1 rep!

[Image: 006s.gif]
Held Item: Nothing (because I messed up and forgot to change the item to charcoal)
Modest Nature
Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Solar Beam
-Roost

PAIRS LEFT: 0, ONLY RESERVES

Please note that this giveaway will be done via the GTS, so what you need to do is deposit any pokemon and leave a message with the pokemon species, level, gender and you IGN. For example:

Pokemon Deposited:Magikarp
Level:1
IGN:Elliot
Message:EPTB (it has to be EPTB, that'll make it easier for me to find you.) And also make sure to set it to Level 91 or higher. That'll reduce the chance of you getting sniped.

Although it's not necessary, It'll be very appreciated if you give me a +1 rep!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Pokemon Deposited: Gible
Level: 1
IGN: Calem
Pokemon Deposited: Magikarp
IGN: Marjorez
 Thanks! +1 for awesome post
Pokemon deposited: Timburr
IGN: Kim

Thanks! :-)
@yuzuki Sent!
@Marjorez Sent! Thanks for the +1 rep!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
@ForestEmerald Sent!
Deposited: Sandile
Level: 15
IGN: Roan
Thanks!
Thank you!
@Drygear829 Sent!
@ForestEmerald No problem! Thanks for the +1 rep!