Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] BUG TYPE GIVEAWAY (RESERVES AND SNIPES ONLY)
My original giveaway thread got suuuuper messed up when I tried to edit it on a proxy server.

It just looked like a bunch of nonsense after editing, so I took it down.

Anyway, anyone who reserved a Scolipede or Beedrill from me, or anyone who was sniped, can post here and I still have a few to give out to those people ONLY.

AGAIN THIS IS CLOSED TO ALL EXCEPT RESERVES/SNIPES!

Thank you Smile

@SilipinStarfox1298 Sniped

@WATSONS67TARDIS Sniped

@FkMatt Sent!

@Zephroine Sent!

@kikiliano Sniped

@Jaymerax Sent!

@assclapninja Sent!

@oni876 Sniped. I added your friend code so we can direct trade, if you want! Smile
hi, i post in that giveaway , but i dont have and idea if i got a reserved or not XD
I can't remember either.

What did you want?
I believe I was sniped... xD
Will have to throw another on onto the GTS when I get the time to, lol...
I think a reserved a Scizor when I was grounded.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Hey! What times will you be on?  I have added your FC so just let me know when you are on. I dont think I will be available until late tomorrow and/or sunday so yeah thanks again!!! :PSmile:P
Yeah I got snipped, so do we still do this over GTS??
@SilipinStarfox1298 Just let me know! Smile and remind me what you wanted when you deposit.

@Johnnyspyguy You did, I will have to trade it to you when I get home. Deposit something in GTS! Smile

@oni876 I will be online most of the day today. I get on here a lot so we will figure it out Smile And remind me what you wanted!

@WATSONS67TARDIS Yes, just deposit something and remind me what you wanted! Smile
I requested a bedroll and it was sniped. Would it be possible for me to get one? I can deposit another pokemon on the GTS.
i request a beedrill for a larvesta