Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Back with a BANG! - 100+ Legit BR Pokémon!!!
@Tenebris_Kane 

Deposited: Metapod
Trainer Name: Whispér
Level: 9
Ball: Quick

Requesting: Swampert
@Whispérr 

I have sent a battle ready swampert your way

@Tenebris_Kane Thank you for the big boy! And sorry for the late answer, I just got internet connection for my 3DS to check it out.
@Whispérr 

No problem, if there are any of the others you want just let me know and I will be happy to send them across  Big Grin

Does it have to be a metapod i put in the deposit @Tenebris_Kane sorry im new to the forums
Trainer Name: James
Level: 7
Ball: Quick

Requesting: Damp Swampert

Trainer Name: James
Level: 21
Ball: Net

Requesting: Intimidate Salamence
@Tenebris_Kane Here's a request for a friend! I'll do one for me later too.

Trainer Name: Whispér
Level: 11
Ball: Poke

Requesting: Golisopod
@Primerakilla13 

I said to deopsit metapod as it is generally easy to find on the GTS whith fewer people using it. Sometimes with Pokémon that are frequently deposited on the GTS I can have the problem where the search button tells me your metapod is not there when it is. Metapod is generally easy to get but if you want to you can deposit something else and chances are it will be fine. 

@UDBZJames10

I can't see either of your metaopds, can you check they are in the Gen VII GTS and didn't get sniped?

@Whispérr

Sorry but the Golisopods are exactly level 50 and you requested 51-60 if you can change that I will send one out as soon as possible. For reference the level to request for each Pokémon is in their details section

(Jul 30, 2018, 04:14 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @UDBZJames10

I can't see either of your metaopds, can you check they are in the Gen VII GTS and didn't get sniped?

Sorry, I read it wrong. I thought it said Gen VI, I'll only be able to do one at a time though. I'll go with the Damp Swampert first.
@Tenebris_Kane Oh I'm sorry ^^'. I changed it now.