8 25.00%
Electric
43.75%
14 43.75%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Birthday giveaway
Today is my birthday so I am doing my first giveaway. My most favorite pokemon has always been Blaziken so I am gonna giveaway level 1 Torchics which I bred today. They have HA speed boost and adamant nature but the IVs are unknown. I only have 50 torchics and many of them have flame burst so just tell me if you want with flame burst. This is gonna be in GTS. This how you post if you want a torchic.

Name-AceTrainerSam
Name of the pokemon- torchic
Level- 1
Gender- male
Ball- pokeball (for convenience)
Message in GTS- AceTrainerSam or HB GA

Please offer a decent pokemon. If you offer zigzagoon or poochyeana or any other pokemon like that I won't trade. This is my first giveaway so I am pretty nervous.
Thank you very much for reading all this and I hope you have nice day.
Happy birthday man hope you have a good one. Hope you do well with this giveaway Smile
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I don't know if the site glitched (internet when down from my area for some reason), but you have like multiple threads on the the trade and breeding section. Just delete all but this one since it already has the post alright before the mods come.

Edit: Happy Birthday btw
Name-Miya
Name of the pokemon- Larvitar
Level- 1
Gender- Female
Message in GTS- AceTrainerSam/HB (sorry the GA won't fit)

It's 4IV i think (can't remember :P ) I'm supposed to breed it next time, but you can have it.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Happy birthday mate!! :D Don't be nervous on your first giveaway - you'll do really well!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 3, 2015, 01:44 AM)jouzea Wrote: Name-Miya
Name of the pokemon- Larvitar
Level- 1
Gender- Female
Message in GTS- AceTrainerSam/HB (sorry the GA won't fit)

It's 4IV i think (can't remember :P ) I'm supposed to breed it next time, but you can have it.

I meant you can type AceTrainerSam or you can type HB GA
I cant find your larvitar in the GTS
I dont know how but my omega ruby cartraige was corrupted andthe data is lost. Now I cant do the giveaway because all my torchics were in there. I am very very sad and some of my shiny pokemon I got from giveaways are lost as well
What Pokemon are you missing? I can give you a few shiny Pokemon for your birthday if you don't mind cloned ones! ♥
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Nov 3, 2015, 08:56 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: What Pokemon are you missing? I can give you a few shiny Pokemon for your birthday if you don't mind cloned ones! ♥

not a problem
Okay, I probably can't replace them all but let me know what some are and I can see if I have them. I won't be able to clone them until late tonight or maybe tomorrow, but I'll get 'em for you! They will be battle ready too since they are my own collection of shinies *_*
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥