Poll: Of the 3 "Legendary Beast", which one do you want to for the next giveaway?
This poll is closed.
Raikou
62.50%
40 62.50%
Suicune
35.94%
23 35.94%
Entei
1.56%
1 1.56%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Black's Giveaway: VGC Battle Ready HP Ground Latios (Closed)
Black's Giveaway: VGC BR HP Ground Latios (CLOSED)

So.... its been awhile since I've done this sorta GTS Giveaway like I had in the past by sending out VGC prep Metagross, Dittos, Togekiss and other Pokemon so people can use. Today I'm going to be sending out 40 near perfect Latios with HP Ground, Draco Meteor, Tailwind,  Ice Beam and the item Life Orb. As usually with these giveaways, please be patient for the Latios so just don't complain about a Pokemon being sniped or so. If I cannot find your Pokemon either because its just got sniped or I can't find it anyone then just PM me or I'll pm you.

So here's the instructions for this giveaway again:
  1. Catch/Breed a Pokemon (any Pokemon) bar the common like Zigzagoon, Poocheyena, Wurmple, etc from the early routes. Preferable send a breedject Pokemon you don't want as long as it wasn't those three Pokemon
  2. Deposit the Pokemon in the GTS.
  3. Search for a Latios in return (if you haven't seen/caught one yourself then go to "What Pokemon" and search from there.
  4. Select Level 51-60 since this Latios is around Level 55 as well
  5. Wait until I've sent the Latios via GTS and once you receive it, enjoy using Latios in Wifi Battles.
  6. If the Pokemon happens to get sniped, edit your post saying so and I'll contact you as fast as possible. The Latios will be  reserved but you'll have to wait until all the other people have received theirs or if we are able to trade at an appropriate time.

[Image: latios.gif]
Latios @ Life Orb  
Ability: Levitate  
Level: 55  
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD  
- Draco Meteor  
- Ice Beam  
- Hidden Power [Ground]  
- Tailwind

Note: I forgot the adjust the EVs for this Latios since it not the most optimal like just have 248 EVs in SpA, and 8 EVs remaining distributed to either HP/SpD. Of Course I'm talking in terms of level 50 since most Pokemon in Wifi battling will be set at this level. 

Here's the GTS form everyone should fill out if anyone wants an HP Ground Latios as an example:

GTS form
IGN (In-Game Name): Black117
Pokemon Deposited:  Ralts
Level of Pokemon: 23
Message on GTS: BlackLatios

NO DIRECT TRADES OR HOLDS. If the Pokemon species isn't there on the GTS you provided, I'll automatically skip you unless the change has been made. I'm doing this since I don't have any space for FCs (also friend safaris I have) and so that this giveaway goes smoothly. On a final note, I will not accept any person's PM messages regarding holding a Pokemon or as an attempt to not post in the larger thread to prevent sniping.

# Of [Image: latios.gif]Left: 0

Alright I will clone another 30 Latios for the second round. This time once the last Latios is reserved, the giveaway will cease.

Reps as a compensation would be nice if anyone is generous.  

Reserved List (Completed Trades):

Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon
Nimthiel
bun
weisakura
thecofybean
Mr_Cryoplic
megeralt
Imhounds
Jinnaza
Renom

Maxie19
jk10385
ONESUNBEINGNOW
zahlk
myacc95
Howzer
lulu08080103
gammashiki
xGanjaKingx
Nukenstien
klutzz
Taugenichts13
Harbenja
Shadow

24 completed trades now

markings
himenyo
acetrainersam
protanna
orchiwink
jaamon
Breeder_Falkon
Aqwell
(Shifty taco got snipped)
Schwarzkirsche
asha
Kylethe777
Kanoe4789
kikiliano
wallypoo
Shachi

LustfulAki (sniped-resolved)
theoapo13
Jok3r (Sniped-resolved)
arctero
wolfslash77
Infernosuper1607
iBot90
mikr3w
stephanwitness
defendedpie7
mikacho
boelie86
jouzea
Savage_origin
Dazho (sniped)
Agent Antz
Craftsman
Bonelife
Lystari1984
shane.august
Tridentsmash
thrasis
tadici

People who got Sniped (please don't let this list be bigger than the other):

shiftry taco (done)
Lustfulaki (done)
jok3r (done)
dazho
Lazy King

People who got sniped have until the next 72 hrs from this time Friday Nov 6th at 7:00 PM GMT: -8 to get their reserved Pokemon. Otherwise after that date I won't be obligated to trade the Latios to you.

oh and one last thing... I'm introducing the Daily Challenge! If I'm able to get 30 Latios traded in the next 24 hrs or have the all 40 people request for one HERE in this thread, I'll giveaway another 30+ Latios and after that the giveaway will be over. Remember this is a first come, first serve giveaway so please be patient.

Alright good luck and have fun!
Pokemon deposited: Zebstrika
Level: 37
IGN: Red
and I forgot maintenance is a thing...

Alright I'll start making trades at about 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM GMT: -8 (since DLST happen on Nov 1st). This will not effect the daily challenge in any away so you guys have a head start kappa

Edit: I'll add a reserve list so just to keep track of people and so no one here gets
"seconds" since everyone gets one
[Image: 42668264.jpg]
Hello there, thank you for doing this giveaway! I'll give you a breedject Smile

IGN: Jen
Pokemon Deposited: Gligar
Gender of pokemon: 1
Level of pokemon: Male

Edit: Received, Thank you very much! :3
IGN: bun
Pokemon Deposited: mawile
Level of Pokemon: 1
Message on GTS: thnx!!!
IGN: Wei
Pokemon Deposited: Froakie

Thanks!! Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
IGN: COFY
Pokemon Deposited: Smeargle
Gender of pokemon: 17
Level of pokemon: Male
IGN: Mr.Crypolic
Pokemon Deposited: Staravia
Level of Pokemon: 23
IGN: SupaStephen
Pokemon Deposited: Froakie
Still waiting for GTS to be open in just a matter of minutes or another hour for sure.

Edit: I take that back as everything is a go now!