Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0
@Ryokara I'm not looking for anything specific but I noticed that you are looking for a Ditto in ORAS no? Well I have a Shiny, HA, 6IV, one in Alpha Sapphire Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Ryokara hi just wondering if this is still ongoing? if so, here's my form

Pokémon to Exchange: Venipede w/ HA (Speed Boost)
Nickname of Pokémon: None
Gender of Pokémon: Female
Level of Pokémon: 1
Pokémon Wanted: Froakie w/ HA (Protean)

Added you just now Smile msg me as soon as you can!
I'm back, are you surprised!? This time I'd love a Modest Honedge and I;m offering a HA Bold Spiritomb with Pain Split and holding a Gold Bottle Cap
OU MASTER RACE
@Frost
°w° [heavy breathing]
And you'd like to share that? That would be AMAZING!

@element_x49
Yep, this is still ongoing! I were just a bit inactive in the last days. *cough*
Do you want your Froakie on SM or ORAS, tho? ;3
Either way, I'll keep my eyes open to be able to trade when you're online!

@"Anabel"
Heya there - sure am! :p
A-And... [even more heavy breathing]
A Gold Bottle Cap?! Are you sure about that? °w° I mean, I really don't wanna complain, but... you don't have to! °Q°
Hey! Ill be interested in both modest and adamant wishiwashi, and a stamina mudbray ! Ive got many breedjects; deerling (i found it cute), meowth (Adamant alola), fletching HA, bagon adamant, rowlet, litten, klefki, ... Tell me when you can trade! ^^
@Ryokara Of course!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I much prefer to IV Breeed my Pokemon, I've only ever used one, so sure you can have it!
OU MASTER RACE
@Ryokara yes def! would still like that Protean Froakie ;p

am online right now lemme know when you are Smile
That moment when you're afk watching 2 hours of Anime and everyone's poppin' up. I'm sorry!
Went online on both systems right away!

@Paula-Parade
I'd be very interested in Deerling, Meowth and Klefki, if that's okay! =u=
I really wanna play Sawsbuck right now!

@Frost
Thank you very much. >w< That'll will help me alot!
Also, please note that my FC for ORAS is 4785-5554-4205 ! ;p" Sorry for the inconvenience!

@"Anabel"
But don't forget about UBs, Tapus, Legendaries or Shinies! Those are the only reasons why I'm looking for these. o.<
I'd feel really bad if you'd really need it and I'd use is instead. ._.~

@element_x49
I'm online now on both system - I'd just have to transfer Froakie over PokéBank if you want it on SM. ;D
@Ryokara 

kk sounds good going online right now Smile

yes i'd like it on Pokemon Moon!