Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0
@element_x49
There we go. :p I quickly transfered it - but please, tell me which game you want your Pokémon in next time, since I offer trading in Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire as well as in Sun / Moon! ;D That may be important, since SM doesn't have a move tutor and you may want to put on some moves exclusive to the 6th generation!
Even if Froakie doesn't have any, but... just fyi.

Also, it saves us both some time, because my PokéBank is on my older system which I'm using ORAS on.
So, I have (when on standby, waiting for trades) to shut down both systems, move Pokémon from OR to Bank, switch cartriges, move Pokémon to Sun, shut down, switch cartriges again and repeat the process of connecting to the Internet (and Global Link... -sighs- why is this so sloooow) on both consoles. But that's just on a side note. ;3"
And I'm always getting stressed out in that process, wanting to serve as quickly as possible. =u=;;

It has already been answered. Now I feel slightly bad... ;D" My apologies.
(Feb 14, 2017, 06:42 PM)Ryokara Wrote: @element_x49
There we go. :p I quickly transfered it - but please, tell me which game you want your Pokémon in next time, since I offer trading in Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire as well as in Sun / Moon! ;D That may be important, since SM doesn't have a move tutor and you may want to put on some moves exclusive to the 6th generation!
Even if Froakie doesn't have any, but... just fyi.

Also, it saves us both some time, because my PokéBank is on my older system which I'm using ORAS on.
So, I have (when on standby, waiting for trades) to shut down both systems, move Pokémon from OR to Bank, switch cartriges, move Pokémon to Sun, shut down, switch cartriges again and repeat the process of connecting to the Internet (and Global Link... -sighs- why is this so sloooow) on both consoles. But that's just on a side note. ;3"
And I'm always getting stressed out in that process, wanting to serve as quickly as possible. =u=;;

It has already been answered. Now I feel slightly bad... ;D" My apologies.

No no! all good! I should have said it from the beginning in the first place...  I can definitely see how much trouble it is!
sorry and will keep in mind next time forsure!! anyways i'm online now  Smile

edit: so do we link trade or should I go to gts?
@element_x49
Thanks a bunch and... really, I'm sorry. =u=;;
Link Trade is perfectly fine! I'm pretty sure GTS would snipe everything instead.
I just think we keep sending invitations for trades simultaniously... :p
no need to apologize that was all me!  Smile

kk i'll let you send it haha since you probably get lots of invitations... i'll wait!
(Feb 14, 2017, 06:51 PM)Ryokara Wrote: @element_x49
Thanks a bunch and... really, I'm sorry. =u=;;
Link Trade is perfectly fine! I'm pretty sure GTS would snipe everything instead.
I just think we keep sending invitations for trades simultaniously... :p

thank you so much! I really wanted this Protean HA

you made my day thanks again ;3
@element_x49
No problem at all - I'm really glad that I can help and give something back from time to time. :3
Feel free to stop by at any time! <3
(Feb 14, 2017, 05:19 PM)Ryokara Wrote: That moment when you're afk watching 2 hours of Anime and everyone's poppin' up. I'm sorry!
Went online on both systems right away!

@Paula-Parade
I'd be very interested in Deerling, Meowth and Klefki, if that's okay! =u=
I really wanna play Sawsbuck right now! 

I'd never thought you'll choose sawsbuck x)  I bred it Adamant, and my klefki is a defensive one, if you wonder! Never succeeded in playing sawsbuck adamant! Will be curious of how you use it. By the way, all that mons are on my sun & moon game! Ill be available at 6 or 7 pm! (We are in the same time zone) Sorry but may I replace the modest wishiwashi by a komala? >.>
See you! Wink
(Feb 14, 2017, 05:19 PM)Ryokara Wrote:  

Don't feel bad Miss, I don't use legendaries or such, and anyway if I do I'll just use Silver Caps, honestly it's fine @Ryokara
OU MASTER RACE
@Paula-Parade
I really LOVE Sawsbuck, but I was a bit too lazy when it came to breeding one.
Also, I really couldn't decide which season I wanted... uxu
I'm a liiiittle late - are you still up? :p" But sure thing, grab all you want. ;D The choice is yours alone and I am your humble servant.

@"Anabel"
Okay, then. >w< xD I just wanted to be really, really sure! I just don't want to rip you guys off anything you'd need yourself!
(Feb 15, 2017, 11:54 AM)Ryokara Wrote: @Paula-Parade
I really LOVE Sawsbuck, but I was a bit too lazy when it came to breeding one.
Also, I really couldn't decide which season I wanted... uxu
I'm a liiiittle late - are you still up? :p" But sure thing, grab all you want. ;D The choice is yours alone and I am your humble servant.

@"Anabel"
Okay, then. >w< xD I just wanted to be really, really sure! I just don't want to rip you guys off anything you'd need yourself!

Hey! @Ryokara Are you still here? >.> I can trade now if you can ~