Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0
@Paula-Parade
Yup, still here! I was waiting at the festival plaza, just double checked that I registered your FC and back online!
(Feb 15, 2017, 01:44 PM)Ryokara Wrote: @Paula-Parade
Yup, still here! I was waiting at the festival plaza, just double checked that I registered your FC and back online!

Okay, just coming online Wink
@Ryokara Gonna add you now. You want a Ditto on AS no?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost
Yes, please! °w° Heading online right away! <3
And you're looking for nothing specific in return?
Hey are you up now? Can i link trade with you for some pokemon? Smile
(Feb 15, 2017, 01:58 PM)Ryokara Wrote: Yes, please! °w° Heading online right away! <3
And you're looking for nothing specific in return?

Nope! Gimme whatever. And...well i have like 4 boxes of them so want a few? like 3? i cant get rid of them and WT is boring~
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Ryokara 

can I order Heracross, larvitar,corpish,shuppet,buneary,croagunk,fomantis(HA),mudbray and komala ? Smile I will add you right now. Thanks before Smile
Thank you very much @Ryokara ! Enjoy ;p if the ones I gave you arnt ok for you, dont hesitate to ask for others to me ;p Enjoy your Autumn Sawsbuck!! ~ (tyvm also for the little wishiwashi, the last evolution litten is more likely ti be 6ivs remember to check it ;p)
@Paula-Parade
The pleasure's mine! Enjoy as well! >w<
And hell yeah, I'll enjoy that! I'm gonna find some cool team to build around that beauty!

@Frost
Aighty! >w< Thank you very much, really.
Tbh, I genuinely like WT, but trading boxes and boxes away, not being able to store anything anymore... bothers my slightly. |D" But I really dislike releasing any breedjects, dunno. Plus, WT is sooo slooow...

@Vncentg29
Sure thing you can. :3 Gonna add you on both consoles in a second.
Please make sure you add both FCs as well!
@Ryokara 

I already add you, I'llbe waiting in festival plaza right now Smile