Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! \o/
I just added you, mi FC is on my description and I'm online now if you wanna trade. Btw can the Ferroseed have Leech Seed please

Thanks in advanced :D!
Okay everyone, I'll be afk for ~30min but then, you'll all get your Pokémon. >u<"
If it's not too much of a burden would you please send me the Abra!

My friend code is here add me please!

Thanks so much!
(Sep 29, 2015, 01:55 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 01:43 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello, I don't really have much to offer because I'm not very far in the game but I would like a ferroseed and a dratini please. If that is too much to ask I would just like the ferroseed. My FC: 1135-0728-5044

Hey there! That's no problem at all, don't worry. Smile
I've added your FC by now. So... would it be a problem if I sent you a Dratini with another nature? It would have the hidden ability as well. Smile
Apart from that, the Ferroseed is no problem at all, of course. :3

Edit: Cancel that. You'll get that Jolly Dratini as well. xD I've got no spare Dratini with different natures yet.

oh awesome! would it be too much to ask that my ferroseed has leech seed?
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:00 PM)Ziglodarg Wrote: I just added you, mi FC is on my description and I'm online now if you wanna trade. Btw can the Ferroseed have Leech Seed please

Thanks in advanced :D!

I also added your FC, I'm online again too! :3

(Sep 29, 2015, 02:02 PM)remorade Wrote: If it's not too much of a burden would you please send me the Abra!

My friend code is here add me please!

Thanks so much!

It's no burden at all, don't worry! :3
I've added your FC and I'm online again!

(Sep 29, 2015, 02:02 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 01:55 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 01:43 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello, I don't really have much to offer because I'm not very far in the game but I would like a ferroseed and a dratini please. If that is too much to ask I would just like the ferroseed. My FC: 1135-0728-5044

Hey there! That's no problem at all, don't worry. Smile
I've added your FC by now. So... would it be a problem if I sent you a Dratini with another nature? It would have the hidden ability as well. Smile
Apart from that, the Ferroseed is no problem at all, of course. :3

Edit: Cancel that. You'll get that Jolly Dratini as well. xD I've got no spare Dratini with different natures yet.

oh awesome! would it be too much to ask that my ferroseed has leech seed?

Not at all! :p
I'm online again, so feel free to trade me! :3
Thank you so much! I have given to many ratings today but I promise I will give you +1 tomorrow
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:50 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Thank you so much! I have given to many ratings today but I promise I will give you +1 tomorrow

No problem at all, I'm glad that I could help! :3
Don't worry because of the rating. :p I didn't pay too much attention to that feature yet, so... probably I wouldn't have even noticed if you don't. xD
I'm still a newb in this forum after all, hehe.
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:54 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:50 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Thank you so much! I have given to many ratings today but I promise I will give you +1 tomorrow

Don't worry because of the rating. :p I didn't pay too much attention to that feature yet, so... probably I wouldn't have even noticed if you don't. xD

no no no you definitely deserve it
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:52 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 11:51 AM)Freddy Wrote: I'll trade that ha froakie. I'll look to see if I have any pokemon you would like. Fc: 3797 9193 2808. I'll added when I get get from school OK.

Sure thing! I've just added your FC. If you're ready to trade [and I'm still up since... I may be in a different time zone and I'm pretty tired by now 8") ] just send another message, I'll try to keep an eye on it! :3
I just add you since I'm back
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:57 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:54 PM)Ryokara Wrote:

no no no you definitely deserve it

Thank you very much. =u= I kinda feel... honored. Really, I'm just happy to be helpful.~

(Sep 29, 2015, 03:37 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:52 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 11:51 AM)Freddy Wrote: I'll trade that ha froakie. I'll look to see if I have any pokemon you would like. Fc: 3797 9193 2808. I'll added when I get get from school OK.

Sure thing! I've just added your FC. If you're ready to trade [and I'm still up since... I may be in a different time zone and I'm pretty tired by now 8") ] just send another message, I'll try to keep an eye on it! :3
I just add you since I'm back

I'm still up, so, feel free to trade me! :3