Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! \o/
(Sep 29, 2015, 03:44 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:57 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:54 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:50 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Thank you so much! I have given to many ratings today but I promise I will give you +1 tomorrow

No problem at all, I'm glad that I could help! :3
Don't worry because of the rating. :p I didn't pay too much attention to that feature yet, so... probably I wouldn't have even noticed if you don't. xD
I'm still a newb in this forum after all, hehe.

no no no you definitely deserve it

Thank you very much. =u= I kinda feel... honored. Really, I'm just happy to be helpful.~

(Sep 29, 2015, 03:37 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:52 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 11:51 AM)Freddy Wrote: I'll trade that ha froakie. I'll look to see if I have any pokemon you would like. Fc: 3797 9193 2808. I'll added when I get get from school OK.

Sure thing! I've just added your FC. If you're ready to trade [and I'm still up since... I may be in a different time zone and I'm pretty tired by now 8") ] just send another message, I'll try to keep an eye on it! :3
I just add you since I'm back

I'm still up, so, feel free to trade me! :3

OK
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:50 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Thank you so much! I have given to many ratings today but I promise I will give you +1 tomorrow

No problem at all, I'm glad that I could help! :3
Don't worry because of the rating. :p I didn't pay too much attention to that feature yet, so... probably I wouldn't have even noticed if you don't. xD
I'm still a newb in this forum after all, hehe.

no no no you definitely deserve it

Thank you very much. =u= I kinda feel... honored. Really, I'm just happy to be helpful.~

(Sep 29, 2015, 03:37 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 12:52 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 11:51 AM)Freddy Wrote: I'll trade that ha froakie. I'll look to see if I have any pokemon you would like. Fc: 3797 9193 2808. I'll added when I get get from school OK.

Sure thing! I've just added your FC. If you're ready to trade [and I'm still up since... I may be in a different time zone and I'm pretty tired by now 8") ] just send another message, I'll try to keep an eye on it! :3

Thanks for the froakie
(Sep 29, 2015, 04:15 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 03:37 PM)Freddy Wrote: [quote='Ryokara' pid='79130' dateline='1443556329']
[quote='Freddy' pid='79111' dateline='1443552704']
I'll trade that ha froakie. I'll look to see if I have any pokemon you would like. Fc: 3797 9193 2808. I'll added when I get get from school OK.

Thanks for the froakie

No problem at all! OO I should thank YOU for that Ho-Oh instead!
So... thanks a bunch. m(_ _)m Please, if there's anything else... I feel a bit bad because I took your Ho-Oh, tbh. ._.
! UPDATE !
I've added a few Joltik to the list!
Also, I'll add a bunch of other Pokémon later today. :3
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:02 PM)remorade Wrote: If it's not too much of a burden would you please send me the Abra!

My friend code is here add me please!

Thanks so much!

If it's no problem can I have the Dratini too please? If not it's ok, I'll ask for the Skrelp if there is no more Dratini. Thanks in advance!
Hey, I've been wanted to try out ferroseed, may I have one? I've only recently got myself a 3DS and hence haven't gotten into breeding yet, so I dont think I will have anything really valuable to give you.
I can give you Pokerus though, if you'd like that?
Either way could you just add me as a friend? I wanna increase my friend safari collection.
Thanks Smile

FC: 4485-1512-7876
(Sep 30, 2015, 05:04 AM)remorade Wrote: If it's no problem can I have the Dratini too please? If not it's ok, I'll ask for the Skrelp if there is no more Dratini. Thanks in advance!

That's no problem at all! :3 You can have the Skrelp too, I have more than enough of these. :p
Don't hold back, just grab everything you can make use of. xD
Is your IGN Vince by any chance? Not sure, cause there is no info about that in your profile. :3

(Sep 30, 2015, 05:14 AM)nygma29 Wrote: Hey, I've been wanted to try out ferroseed, may I have one? I've only recently got myself a 3DS and hence haven't gotten into breeding yet, so I dont think I will have anything really valuable to give you.
I can give you Pokerus though, if you'd like that?
Either way could you just add me as a friend? I wanna increase my friend safari collection.
Thanks Smile

FC: 4485-1512-7876

Sure thing! That's no problem at all, don't worry. Pokérus would be nice. :3
I'll all your FC any second from now. I've got a few other trades going on, but after that, I'll register you. :p

Edit: Added you! Aaaand I'm online again! :3
! UPDATE !
I added Tyrunt to the list.
Even if they may be a little less interesting since they don't have the HA... but still.
More are coming as soon as I got a bit more free space at my ingame boxes... holy hell. I didn't even know what amount of breedjects I left at my PokéBank...
Hello again! I would like a skrelp, a slowpoke, a joltik, and a tyrunt please. although I am willing to wait for the HA tyrunt.
(Sep 30, 2015, 08:48 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello again! I would like a skrelp, a slowpoke, a joltik, and a tyrunt please. although I am willing to wait for the HA tyrunt.

Oi there. o/
Sure thing, I'm still online (and wonder trading like there's no tomorrow... ugh! xD) but I'll watch out for you to trade now! :3
So, do you want a non-HA Tyrunt too or just one of the Tyrunt as soon as I decide to breed it already? |D That may take a while, like, a few days tho.
Tbh, I wanted to breed a HA Talonflame first... <3 Gnihihi.