Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! \o/
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:04 AM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 08:48 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello again! I would like a skrelp, a slowpoke, a joltik, and a tyrunt please. although I am willing to wait for the HA tyrunt.

Oi there. o/
Sure thing, I'm still online (and wonder trading like there's no tomorrow... ugh! xD) but I'll watch out for you to trade now! :3
So, do you want a non-HA Tyrunt too or just one of the Tyrunt as soon as I decide to breed it already? |D That may take a while, like, a few days tho.
Tbh, I wanted to breed a HA Talonflame first... <3 Gnihihi.

would it be ok if I were to get both?
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:05 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 08:48 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello again! I would like a skrelp, a slowpoke, a joltik, and a tyrunt please. although I am willing to wait for the HA tyrunt.

Oi there. o/
Sure thing, I'm still online (and wonder trading like there's no tomorrow... ugh! xD) but I'll watch out for you to trade now! :3
So, do you want a non-HA Tyrunt too or just one of the Tyrunt as soon as I decide to breed it already? |D That may take a while, like, a few days tho.

Sure, that would be no problem at all. :p
Just tell me once again as soon as I have some HA Tyrunt up, so I won't forget it. *cough*
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:08 AM)Ryokara Wrote:

Oi there. o/

Just tell me once again as soon as I have some HA Tyrunt up, so I won't forget it. *cough*

haha will do Smile and again thank you
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:09 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:

Oi there. o/

Haha, no problem. xD That's just why I'm here, doing a small giveaway. :p
... Sorry 'bout the DC, tho. May be the fault of my provider. The connection was gone today multiple times already. u_u
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:12 AM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:09 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:04 AM)Ryokara Wrote: Oi there. o/

Haha, no problem. xD That's just why I'm here, doing a small giveaway. :p
... Sorry 'bout the DC, tho. May be the fault of my provider. The connection was gone today multiple times already. u_u
oh trust me I understand haha its perfectly fine
(Sep 29, 2015, 04:21 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 04:15 PM)Freddy Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 03:44 PM)Ryokara Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:57 PM)CalebTheJester Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 02:54 PM)Ryokara Wrote: Sure thing! I've just added your FC. If you're ready to trade [and I'm still up since... I may be in a different time zone and I'm pretty tired by now 8") ] just send another message, I'll try to keep an eye on it! :3
I just add you since I'm back

I'm still up, so, feel free to trade me! :3
Thanks for the froakie

No problem at all! OO I should thank YOU for that Ho-Oh instead!
So... thanks a bunch. m(_ _)m Please, if there's anything else... I feel a bit bad because I took your Ho-Oh, tbh. ._.
don't worry about it. I own another one. So its cool.
Hey there a tyrunt would be awesome! My friend code is 3153 7223 6957
 ryok Wrote:
     nygma2 Wrote:Hey, I've been wanted to try out ferroseed, may I have one? I've only recently got myself a 3DS and hence haven't gotten into breeding yet, so I dont think I will have anything really valuable to give you.
I can give you Pokerus though, if you'd like that?
Either way could you just add me as a friend? I wanna increase my friend safari collection.
Thanks Smile

FC: 4485-1512-7876

Sure thing! That's no problem at all, don't worry. Pokérus would be nice. :3
I'll all your FC any second from now. I've got a few other trades going on, but after that, I'll register you. :p

Edit: Added you! Aaaand I'm online again! :3
Hey, Sorry. Was a little busy yesterday. Will let you know when I'm online today :P Thanks Smile
OMG can i please have a tyrunt?
i can get you deino, ralts, heracross all with 5/6 iv
can i have skrelp and slowpoke
add me and ill add u