Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Free Shiny Pokemon
Could I please have the shiny Smeargle? Is it nicknamable?
@ForestEmerald Sure, but she can't be nicknamed since I got her from someone else. Could you give me a time for when you're available to trade?
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Thank you OP!
Hi, can I get the Shiny legendary :O
If you don't mind, I would like to clone a few of them for future giveaway! (with your name credit of course)
And if you would like, we need an event planner for our team :D
Would you like to join us? :D
Actually, is it okay if can have the Porygon-2? I didn't see it earlier. Are you able to trade it with a Dubious Disk?
@TehBestCloner The only legendary I have left is Cresselia. If you wait a little bit for me to update the list, I've got a few more legendaries you can take a look at. But if you're fine with the Cresselia, let me know when you'd like to trade. Also, what would you need me to do as an event planner?

@ForestEmerald Sure, it'll just take me a bit to get the Dubious Disk if you don't mind waiting.
(May 1, 2016, 10:58 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @TehBestCloner The only legendary I have left is Cresselia. If you're fine with that, let me know when you'd like to trade. Also, what would you need me to do as an event planner?

@ForestEmerald Sure, it'll just take me a bit to get the Dubious Disk if you don't mind waiting.
Planning on giveaways, events, and lots more but for now, mainly giveaways ^^
and please! I would love the Crescelia!
@Excalibur0126 can I have a shiny charizard? I'va already added your friend code
No problem, thanks for this. :-)
@TehBestCloner Can you give me a time for when you'll be able to trade? You can add my friend code to the left.

@Boomer_Nova Sure, can you let me know when you'll be available to trade?