Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Free Shiny Pokemon
Is the shiny raikou taken if not then I would love to have it! 
If it is then the quagsire (f) would be cool to  :D
3:30 central time zone works best for me
Ooooooooooh sneaky! XD what about that event beldum?
(May 1, 2016, 09:42 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Hello! I've stacked up on quite a few shiny/event Pokemon of which I don't need. I'll be listing their movesets and such below. I'll be doing this giveaway through direct trades, so add my friend code to the left and I'll add yours back. Also, put a good time for when you'll be available to trade along with your time zone. And remember, one per person.

Shiny Pokemon 
Code:
hello im new to website and i saw this so if there anymore shiny pokemon then i want to is know if theres any left or if there all been taken so if any more left plese tell and my friend code is : 2724-1221-6035 and also could you give your friend code to so i can add.
Hi! 

Not sure whether they've all been taken or not. If you've still got some free could you let me know? I'm interested in Porygon2 or Lapras.
@AlexGarcia17 The Raikou is still available, so I'll save it for you.

@mrprize Sure, just let me know when you're available to trade.

@ThePokemonPlayer101 All the Pokemon listed on the original post are available. You can only pick one and my friend code is to the left.

@laurenoras The Porygon2 is still available, let me know when you're able to trade.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 2, 2016, 05:25 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @mrprize Looks like ForestEmerald beat you to it. You're free to choose another Pokemon if you'd like.

@Drygear829 TheLastStaravia requested the Genesect before you, but if he doesn't want it anymore then you're free to have it. Otherwise, you're free to choose another Pokemon.

@Rurek Sorry, only one per person.

Hi. Its okay. I want a shiny deino instead. Can you reserve one for me? thank you
Can I get the shiny genesect please?
@Drygear829 Okay, let me know when you'd like to trade.

@xenzeno Sorry it's already been taken, you're free to choose another Pokemon if you'd like.
Hello! Can I get Keldeo? If it's already taken then Darkrai would be ok as well. It's so hard to get event codes in my country since they're only posting them on facebook like 15 codes once in a few days and they're usually all used after a few minutes. I'll add your friend code, I should be online for about 10 next hours so I'll check the forum once in a while.
@yuzuki Sure, the Keldeo is still available. I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready.