Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED] Rock, Paper...Scizor!!!
(Jan 30, 2015, 10:32 AM)matabro Wrote: Named matabro lv2 male
Ign mata

Sent and enjoy! Smile
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

lv: 6
IGN: Quang
Hoping to get one Smile
hi do you have one left? Smile

IGN: Tuan

Zigzagoon female lvl2

thank you very much
(Jan 30, 2015, 11:06 AM)TuanMerc Wrote: hi do you have one left? Smile

IGN: Tuan

Zigzagoon female lvl2

thank you very much

Noway to find her...just try to redeposit, ty
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
Hi if you have another one, I deposited a Wurmple:

Lvl 1
Male

IGN: Pat

Sorry, I forgot to nickname it to my justinflynn ID. If you need me to send another one I can, thank you Smile
(Jan 30, 2015, 11:18 AM)One Shot68 Wrote: Hi if you have another one, I deposited a Wurmple:

Lvl 1
Male

IGN: Pat

Sorry, I forgot to nickname it to my justinflynn ID. If you need me to send another one I can, thank you Smile

Sent and enjoy! Smile

(Jan 30, 2015, 11:05 AM)Itsyourweapon123 Wrote: lv: 6
IGN: Quang
Hoping to get one Smile

Sent and enjoy! Smile
-Pain
Thank you, really appreciate it Smile
Hi!mi just deposited a female wurmple because for some odd reason, I can't find a male lol. My ign: Nico thanks a bunch!!
(Jan 30, 2015, 11:22 AM)One Shot68 Wrote: Thank you, really appreciate it Smile

You're welcome! Wink
-Pain