Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! On the 25th i will be doing giveaways. So just post your FC and IGN as a reply and i will try to get you as fast as i can. Also post what you want you can have as many as you want and i will be also be taking peoples Pokemon ( if you want ) and make them have 6ivs, shiny and i can level them up if you want. i will leave a list of pokemon to giveaway below.

Dont worry i will be trading with people until the 31st then it will be closed

Pokemon : ( All are shiny and 6iv ) Latios, Latias, Rayquaza(6iv shiny, no mega) , Rayquaza(6iv shiny, Mega), Groudon , Kyorge, Mewtwo, Zekrom, Pidgey, Thundurus, Darkrai, Entei, Suicune, Terrakion, Lugia , Keldeo ( not shiny ) , Japanese 6iv Ditto, Moltres, Raikou, Zapdos, Celebi ( not shiny ), Articuno, Virizion, Greninga , Lucario, Scizor , Charizard, Breloom, Masquerain.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Reminder : You can give me any pokemon but it would be greatly appreciated if you give good ones for later giveaways but like i said i will accept any.
3394-3612-0199 IGN Siqueira

Could you fix the nature of 1 mon I have? And if I can still take 1 mon from the list I'd like Thundurus Smile
(Dec 24, 2014, 04:25 PM)Siqueirapowered Wrote: 3394-3612-0199 IGN Siqueira

Could you fix the nature of 1 mon I have? And if I can still take 1 mon from the list I'd like Thundurus Smile

ok i got your request WORD. U will be first tomorrow
Ign Scott
FC 5043-2456-5792
Can u make my arceus shiny and 6iv and clone 3 for me? And if possible can I have the greninja too? Thanks
Hello Merry Christmas to you too!

IGN: Jeaque
Friend Code: 1564 - 3325 - 0499

I would like to receive the event mons and a Shiny Rayquaza no mega. If it's possible :D

But in all honesty, have a joyful and meaningful day!
Ign: jade
Fc: next to my name can never remember it
Can I please have the shiny mega reyquaza, lucario, and scizor and thank you
FC: 2621-3559-7707
IGN: Kyle

Could I basically have all the legendaries, 6IV Ditto, Greninja, and Charizard?
I sound so greedy.... Sorry!

Can you clone Pokemon as well?
I have a legit Mew that I would like to be cloned a few times.

Thanks!
(Dec 24, 2014, 05:22 PM)smartmadboy Wrote: FC: 2621-3559-7707
IGN: Kyle

Could I basically have all the legendaries, 6IV Ditto, Greninja, and Charizard?
I sound so greedy.... Sorry!

Can you clone Pokemon as well?
I have a legit Mew that I would like to be cloned a few times.

Thanks!

i can clone 6 of them if you want?
IGN: Crimzonz
FC: left <<<

You said i can have as many as i want..:D so can i have all?
Thanks!
Quick announcement. I will not be doing it in the morning i will be doing it most likely in the afternoon but there is a chance i will have all the pokemon ready by the mornin. i will post a reply to signify the giveaway is starting.