Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway
ok kami am going to add you right now
Hello Jet, can I get the event pokes? I already added you. I just want Celebi and Keldeo for the living dex
i added you
(Dec 27, 2014, 07:58 PM)xXJettadiaXx Wrote: i added you

Oh btw. I forgot to add Darkrai can you trade him to me as well? Sorry x.x

Thanks Jett! Happy holidays! +1
i will continue the giveaway tommorow morning guys! happy holidays! and if you would plz delete your post when ur done so i know i got you XD thx
(Dec 27, 2014, 08:26 PM)xXJettadiaXx Wrote: i will continue the giveaway tommorow morning guys! happy holidays! and if you would plz delete your post when ur done so i know i got you XD thx

Are you here atm? Could I please have a shiny rayquaza thats not mega and shiny breloom
I was wondering, I know not on the list but do you have a spare shiny doexys it would be reallly cool to have
Thanks for your generosity Smile
Hey not to be rude but I posted back on page three and I'm still not added for you I have added you you have not added me FC:1607-3109-6956 IGN: Guy
Same here as well that you haven't add my FC even though I already add you Smile
IGN:Vasteleon
FC:<<<
can I get two of each legend my little cousin wants them too but he can't connect to the Internet so can I get him a set
Fc 268106385477
Ign kyle
[/quote]

Here is what I said on page 2
Hi dude can I get a Latios,Zekrom,Darkai,Lugia,Thundurus,JP Ditto,Zapdos and Scizor? and if you can (because it is not in your list) I want an Electivire (if you can with 6IV if not dont worry)
Thanks a lot

IGN:Chesky
FC:Left
I already added you Smile