Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Serperior Giveaway!(closed)
Alright just as the title says I am gonna be trading away about 30 Serperiors to the first people who basically comment in this thread the information of the specified pokemonn. All of theses Serperiors have their hidden ability, contrary which reverse stat drops. Reason why people wanted Contrary Serperior  since leaf storm in tandem with contrary basically ensures a strong grass hit along with a free +2 in special attack, becoming a very powerful special attacker. This Serperior is timid nature, max IV spread for HP rock (31/0/30/31/30/30), holding an assault vest, with the following moveset: leaf storm, dragon pulse, hidden power rock, and giga drain. To get a serperior, please follow these instructions!

**THIS IS A GTS GIVEAWAY EXCLUSIVE SO DON'T ASK FOR DIRECT TRADES**

RULES
  • As mentioned, this is first come, first serve giveaway.

• Deposit one of either the following: Electrike, Gulpin, Oddish (found in route 110)into the GTS.

• Ask For a level 57 MALE Serperior and change the level option from 57-60

• HAVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IN YOUR DESCRIPTION: "COMBO BREAKER!" (don't include the quotations).

• Comment in this thread the pokemon (electrike/gulpin/oddish) level, gender, and your IN-GAME NAME.
  • I'll trade by the order of the comments from oldest to newest.
  • Don't ask for seconds. Just one and only one Serperior
  • Again I want to stress that I will try to give out these Serperiors as best as humanly possible. I'll try to be more organized with this one as best I can.
  • If there is something wrong with the pokemon you sent to me, I'll skip you but will get to the other people first. After I dealt everyone else, I'll pm each of you how haven't yet received the Serperior.
  • Being honest here, there are only 30 Serperiors up for trade so anyone else after the 30th person will be disregarded.

# of [Image: 497.gif]'s Left: 0

Completed Trades

1. Jordenlee94
  2. Kinkarasu
  3. Sammyboi
  4. Chuzu
  5. Tygaa2
  6. Kira9181
  7. shifu
  8. Denny
  9. DanielJames
  10. Blazy
  11. Da BossMan +
  12. AutumnDaze
  13. I am Gallade
  14. Skarric
  15. DarkTypeKnight
  16. geofurlong
  17. Hero
  18. IxFBaByxl
  19. Fco100
  20. matabro

Anyways thanks and good luck to you all!
Hey I posted a level 12 female Elecktrike and my IGN is jordan. I couldn't set the gender of the serperior since I typed in the pokemons name. Thanks! Smile
(Jan 8, 2015, 08:23 AM)jordanlee94 Wrote: Hey I posted a level 12 female Elecktrike and my IGN is jordan. I couldn't set the gender of the serperior since I typed in the pokemons name. Thanks! Smile

Same here, but done everything else. Smile

IGN is Kin. Simples :3
YESSSSS!! IT WORKED! Now I can continue the giveaway as usual.
Deposited a lvl 13 male Oddish. IGN: Sammy

Thanks a lot!
(Jan 8, 2015, 08:25 AM)KinKarasu Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 08:23 AM)jordanlee94 Wrote: Hey I posted a level 12 female Elecktrike and my IGN is jordan. I couldn't set the gender of the serperior since I typed in the pokemons name. Thanks! Smile

Same here, but done everything else. Smile

Appreciate it if you type out the info yourself instead of quoting. I'll let this slide for now aright.
(Jan 8, 2015, 08:28 AM)Black117 Wrote: Appreciate it if you type out the info yourself instead of quoting. I'll let this slide for now aright.

Oopsies, sorry, just woke up. Let's refresh. :3

Deposited a Oddish instead of Electrike this time, with my IGN as Kin.

But because I've not owned a Serperior, I had to type in the name so couldn't put in the gender, but it's in the right level barrier with the secret message too. Heart
Lv 20 Female Oddish.
IGN: Chuzu

Thanks a lot :D I've been waiting for these.
Just deposited a LV 12 M Electrike named Black117.
IGN Tyga

Thanks!!!
#TeamForum

Alright the first 4 people have obtained a Contrary Serperior. I'll still be waiting for more people to post