Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Snivy (Closed)
So like many of you, I have gotten a Contrary Snivy!  :D And to spread it around the community, I'm giving away as many of them as I can! I'll try to guarantee as many IVs as I can, and I'll try to hatch as many as I can as quickly as I can! And whatever you'd like to give me. Anyone who wants one just ask!

Update 1: Hey guys! Sorry that I have been offline for a bit. I can most certainly give everyone who has asked for a Snivy before this post one. Unfortunately, I have some university stuff to take care of for the next few days, so I won't be able to continue this giveway for awhile! I know that a lot of people have gotten one though, and my hope is that people still will be able to give one. I will write down everyone's name that I still need to trade with in the OP! Thanks!

Remaining Trades:
Jogging
Mii
Ntrx100
JustAnimated
Thunderqc
Dobrien
Prosoccer
Ferret Gazelle
Madams
Bmatth
ItsAmplified
Hernan
Nhass12

If these guys can add me, please do so! If you have posted before my update post and I have missed you in this list, please PM and I will try to find you one as soon as possible. Outside of that, I hope someone else can start sending out Snivys!
ill take one which nature u got
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:21 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: ill take one which nature u got

It has Timid nature, and I have a few now with 5 IVs in everything but speed. That still fine?
Could I get one too if possible? >< It's my sister's fave pokemon and I would love to give her one with this nature cause I know she'd love it :D
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:40 PM)Nalico Wrote: Could I get one too if possible? >< It's my sister's fave pokemon and I would love to give her one with this nature cause I know she'd love it :D

Absolutely! Added you and ready to go!
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:23 PM)Kal117K Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:21 PM)IxFBaByxI Wrote: ill take one which nature u got

It has Timid nature, and I have a few now with 5 IVs in everything but speed. That still fine?

yea sure ill add you up btw thanks
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:40 PM)Nalico Wrote: Could I get one too if possible? >< It's my sister's fave pokemon and I would love to give her one with this nature cause I know she'd love it :D

YAY awesome! :D Thank you so much >< ((I can't wait to surprise her tonight xD she'll be so excited!))
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:46 PM)Nalico Wrote:

YAY awesome! :D Thank you so much >< ((I can't wait to surprise her tonight xD she'll be so excited!))

No problem! Hopefully she likes it! :D
Hello Kal,

Do u have any more left for me?
I would like one :D

Just added you, I'm Islac.
Could i have one as well? Seems fancy and i really like snivys Smile