Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Snivy (Closed)
Can I have one, I dont care what it is, just Contrary!
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:53 PM)Kal117K Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:52 PM)alexbooker11 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:06 PM)Kal117K Wrote: So like many of you, I have gotten a Contrary Snivy!  :D And to spread it around the community, I'm giving away as many of them as I can! I'll try to guarantee as many IVs as I can, and I'll try to hatch as many as I can as quickly as I can! And whatever you'd like to give me. Anyone who wants one just ask!

Could you please trade me one? I really need one at the moment and would really appreciate it if you gave me one Smile thanks

Yup! I'll trade you now if you would like! Just add me and I'll add you and send me a request!

Thanks so much!!
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:54 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I'll give you a noibat for 1

No problem! Whatever you'd like haha. I'll add you now and you can send me a request or vice versa.
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:58 PM)Patrickthebrony Wrote: Can I have one, I dont care what it is, just Contrary!

Yup! Just add me and send a request. My IGN is Clark. Or I'll send you one!
thank you so much Smile
IGN: Dennis
FC: 3583-1117-7589
would love one if possible ^^ already added you
thank you very much ^^
Request for a Contrary Snivy! IVs dont really matter, I can build them back up myself.
(Jan 9, 2015, 04:01 PM)Kal117K Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:58 PM)Patrickthebrony Wrote: Can I have one, I dont care what it is, just Contrary!

Yup! Just add me and send a request. My IGN is Clark. Or I'll send you one!

Thank you!
(Jan 8, 2015, 11:06 PM)Kal117K Wrote: So like many of you, I have gotten a Contrary Snivy!  :D And to spread it around the community, I'm giving away as many of them as I can! I'll try to guarantee as many IVs as I can, and I'll try to hatch as many as I can as quickly as I can! And whatever you'd like to give me. Anyone who wants one just ask!

hey id really love one !! :D :D
I can trade you a HA bulbasuar with egg moves and 4ivs