Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Dassah's Ditto Shop *Now Open* Please read everything.
Pokémon Deposited: Magikarp
Pokémon Level: 30
IGN: Seanort
Any Special Requests: 6IV Timid
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Pokémon Level: 15
IGN: Sato
Any Special Requests: JPN Adamant, Please
Deposited: Magikarp
Level: 10
Male
Omega Ruby IGN: Knight
Specific Request: Japan Adamant
Shimono Hiro!

Pokémon Level: 15
IGN: Rebecca
Any Special Requests: 6IV serious nature please!! :D
Pokémon Level: 10
IGN: Kaleb
Any Special Requests: 6IV non-US region, no preference otherwise
Pokémon Deposited:Magikarp
Pokémon Level:15
IGN: Adrienne
Any Special Requests: (Ex: natures, regions, etc) Japanese? But anythings fine really
I am so sorry for the delay, I haven't been feeling well and didn't have the energy to get out of bed much less clone Pokemon.

@MagicalMops 
Happy Breeding! Enjoy your Ditto, and come back next week if you need another.

@Chawizawd 
Let me know how you want to trade your Ditto.

@Keister 
I have your Dittos ready. Let me know how and when you would like to trade.

@Mattienator 
I can get you a HP Ditto, but you'll need to properly fill out the form and deposit the Magikarp.

@Atishalin 
It looks like your Magikarp was sniped. If you could redeposit a Magikarp asking for a level 91-100 Ditto, I'll be happy to get one to you.

@"NightNoctowl01" 
Looks like your Magikarp was sniped, if you could redeposit asking for a level 91-100 Ditto, I'll be happy to get it to you.

@Thekaratekid 
Looks like your Magikarp was sniped, if you could redeposit asking for a level 91-100 Ditto, I'll be happy to get it to you.

@yellowtrainer 

@Eddy 

@sater10 

@"Allegro2015" 

@XxRebeccaxX 
I just want to clarify your wanting a Serious 6IV Ditto? Serious is +Speed/-Speed, meaning it is a neutral Pokemon, is this still what your wanting? Anywho, the Magikarp you deposited was traded. If you could redeposit and ask for a level 91-100 Ditto, I'll be happy to send the Pokemon your way.

@mordecai 

Please, make sure that you are asking for a Ditto levels 91-100, the place to select levels is two slots down from the Pokemon Wanted option.
@Dassah Nevermind me then. I have been given a 6 IV Ditto that I actually wanted. Only the nature I asked for was not the same. It also held the Destiny Knot, so I guess I'm good to go now. Smile
Thanks for your effort though, but you can cross me off your list. Still love what you're doing, it's a really great thing! ♥ Keep it up, lovely.
@Dassah I just deposited it just now
I will redeposit mine as soon as possible, thank you!