Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] EVENT POKEMON GIVEAWAY! GET ONE OF EACH EVENT POKEMON FOR FREE LEARN HOW NOW
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:29 PM)GiveAway Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 01:43 PM)Beam_claws_289 Wrote: Obviously you have a lot of requests and of course no worries at all if there aren't any remaining.
I'm not sure whether you're that far yet but just in case you missed me I posted on for Arceus and Shaymin.

Yeah my apologies for not getting to you fast enough its just the amount of requests are like flying in fast as a turtle with a jetpack.
Anyways Ill try my best but for now I beg you please to wait patiently Smile
Ill get to yah mark my words!

Hey, is there any more Suicunes left? Such an awesome pokemon!
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:32 PM)MakiGG Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 01:43 PM)Beam_claws_289 Wrote: Obviously you have a lot of requests and of course no worries at all if there aren't any remaining.
I'm not sure whether you're that far yet but just in case you missed me I posted on for Arceus and Shaymin.

Yeah my apologies for not getting to you fast enough its just the amount of requests are like flying in fast as a turtle with a jetpack.

If its crossed out on the list its gone sorry.
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:35 PM)GiveAway Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:32 PM)MakiGG Wrote:

If its crossed out on the list its gone sorry.

I just checked after my post, it isn't! (and neither is Celebi.. :p)
Hi can I have melloeta and shaymin please my friend code is 229459002701 the ign is omi
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:25 PM)DecievedLife Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:36 PM)Warrior_109 Wrote: Hi i would like a deoxis (shiny) my FC. 2638-1968-0987. Ign Yefri and i putted  a zigzagon too in gts becuase i dont know if deoxis is an event pokemon. Thanks

Go butt **** yourself with that "(shiny)" bullshit you got going around there, didn't you read the ****ing thread, this is a ****ing "Event/Legendary Pokemon giveaway". Unless your ****ing blind or can't read you can ****ing SEE and READ that there is no "shiny" in it and for **** sake spell ****ing "i" in uppercase when used in a god damn sentence as well as spell out Deoxys ****ing "Deoxys" not "deoxis." You spelt ****ing everything wrong like your grandmas asswipe on the ****ing dildo she snuck with her in her ****ing grave. Now you got English lessons from me a giant English whore go and wait in that 100 Pokemon request line, *****. OH YEAH did I tell you to go **** yourself, go **** yourself.

Let hatred be with me. Heart
(Jan 11, 2015, 06:55 PM)DecievedLife Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:25 PM)DecievedLife Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:36 PM)Warrior_109 Wrote: Hi i would like a deoxis (shiny) my FC. 2638-1968-0987. Ign Yefri and i putted  a zigzagon too in gts becuase i dont know if deoxis is an event pokemon. Thanks

Go butt **** yourself with that "(shiny)" bullshit you got going around there, didn't you read the ****ing thread, this is a ****ing "Event/Legendary Pokemon giveaway". Unless your ****ing blind or can't read you can ****ing SEE and READ that there is no "shiny" in it and for **** sake spell ****ing "i" in uppercase when used in a god damn sentence as well as spell out Deoxys ****ing "Deoxys" not "deoxis." You spelt ****ing everything wrong like your grandmas asswipe on the ****ing dildo she snuck with her in her ****ing grave. Now you got English lessons from me a giant English whore go and wait in that 100 Pokemon request line, *****. OH YEAH did I tell you to go **** yourself, go **** yourself.

Let hatred be with me. Heart

(RIP DeceivedLife Jan 11th 2015)
I will forever remember you as the first person to ever post on my thread
and thank you for all those wonderful moments and times that we shared.
my wish is whoever is behind that monitor screen shall never appear on these forms ever again.
(Unless this guy has another account)
Do not let such evil exist in our profound world.
Let he be in peace and the hell gate be closed.

(Let peace be with me  Heart)
Hi I would like to have shiny reshiram if you are able to and if it's still available
Hey, sorry if this sounds annoying but which page are you taking requests from currently? There is still one arceus left and I wanted to know if i even have a chance at it. I'm from page 32 by the way. FC: 1091-8745-9046 IGN: Zephr.
attention:
(THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!)
(THE RAFFLE HAS YET TO START!)
Sorry to those people who never received their Pokemon as much as I want to give it to you I
currently can't because of the massive giveaway I just gave
although if you wait just a little while I
might open up another giveaway in the near future!

tất cả
Hmm..odd..

After looking at two of your most recent posts, looking at the patterns of your sentences, referencing the first letters and skipping the lines with ( ), I am reading this: "I am DL Scam"