Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] EVENT POKEMON GIVEAWAY! GET ONE OF EACH EVENT POKEMON FOR FREE LEARN HOW NOW
Celebi or Jirachi Or Moltres Smile

FC:0705 4984 5621
Not sure if you got my post on page 25, but i wanted a archeus and a meloetta please Smile

FC is on the side
<------------------
Celebi, Suicune or Virizion please!

FC: 4785-7286-6005
IGN: Maki
I would like genesect .
Ign : vetrix
FC: 3110-6653-6544

Thanks a lot for your kindness Smile
Obviously you have a lot of requests and of course no worries at all if there aren't any remaining.
I'm not sure whether you're that far yet but just in case you missed me I posted on p.25 for Arceus and Shaymin.
(Jan 11, 2015, 01:43 PM)Beam_claws_289 Wrote: Obviously you have a lot of requests and of course no worries at all if there aren't any remaining.
I'm not sure whether you're that far yet but just in case you missed me I posted on p.25 for Arceus and Shaymin.

Yeah I changed my post :D just genesect for me.
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:30 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Anyone is good with me, but mostly:

Celebi

Thank you so much!
IGN: Nico
FC: 5043-4218-0206

Just incase you haven't seen it Smile
Hi i would like a deoxis (shiny) my FC. 2638-1968-0987. Ign Yefri and i putted a zigzagon too in gts becuase i dont know if deoxis is an event pokemon. Thanks
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:36 PM)Warrior_109 Wrote: Hi i would like a deoxis (shiny) my FC. 2638-1968-0987. Ign Yefri and i putted  a zigzagon too in gts becuase i dont know if deoxis is an event pokemon. Thanks

Go butt **** yourself with that "(shiny)" bullshit you got going around there, didn't you read the ****ing thread, this is a ****ing "Event/Legendary Pokemon giveaway". Unless your ****ing blind or can't read you can ****ing SEE and READ that there is no "shiny" in it and for **** sake spell ****ing "i" in uppercase when used in a god damn sentence as well as spell out Deoxys ****ing "Deoxys" not "deoxis." You spelt ****ing everything wrong like your grandmas asswipe on the ****ing dildo she snuck with her in her ****ing grave. Now you got English lessons from me a giant English whore go and wait in that 100 Pokemon request line, *****. OH YEAH did I tell you to go **** yourself, go **** yourself.

Let hatred be with me. Heart
(Jan 11, 2015, 01:43 PM)Beam_claws_289 Wrote: Obviously you have a lot of requests and of course no worries at all if there aren't any remaining.
I'm not sure whether you're that far yet but just in case you missed me I posted on for Arceus and Shaymin.

Yeah my apologies for not getting to you fast enough its just the amount of requests are like flying in fast as a turtle with a jetpack.
Anyways Ill try my best but for now I beg you please to wait patiently Smile
Ill get to yah mark my words!