Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] EVENT POKEMON GIVEAWAY! GET ONE OF EACH EVENT POKEMON FOR FREE LEARN HOW NOW
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:38 PM)AutumnDaze Wrote: Hmm..odd..

After looking at two of your most recent posts, looking at the patterns of your sentences, referencing the first letters and skipping the lines with ( ), I am reading this:  "I am DL Scam"

Coincidence?
Close?
Maybe... search a little harder its not fully complete.
You could say they're five parts of this puzzle Smile
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:44 PM)GiveAway Wrote:

After looking at two of your most recent posts, looking at the patterns of your sentences, referencing the first letters and skipping the lines with ( ), I am reading this:  "I am DL Scam"

Coincidence?
Close?

Well, I hope the piece I put together helps someone else, my brain is at its limits. If I come across anything else, I'll post it. Otherwise, thanks for the fun game.
The secret message is I am Deceived Life
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:02 PM)theaveragebread Wrote: The secret message is I am Deceived Life

Not even close. Nice try though!
(Jan 11, 2015, 08:48 PM)AutumnDaze Wrote:

Coincidence?
Close?

Well, I hope the piece I put together helps someone else, my brain is at its limits.  If I come across anything else, I'll post it.  Otherwise, thanks for the fun game.

Hehe I don't expect people getting this puzzle but you were kinda close.
The "I am DL Scam" isn't placed in the right order and theres more words to find but... trust me
its not going to come out like "This is all a scam I am DL" It different but it does reveal someting ;3
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:08 PM)GiveAway Wrote:

Coincidence?
Close?

Well, I hope the piece I put together helps someone else, my brain is at its limits.  If I come across anything else, I'll post it.  Otherwise, thanks for the fun game.

The "I am DL Scam" isn't placed in the right order and theres more words to find but... trust me
its not going to come out like "This is all a scam I am DL" It different but it does reveal someting ;3

Oh I'm still obsessing over the hunting, so whatever it ends out being doesn't really matter to me since I'm having some fun. I think you'll be happy to know I've resorted to getting out a notepad and scribbling down my findings thus far.
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:15 PM)AutumnDaze Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 09:08 PM)GiveAway Wrote:

Coincidence?
Close?

Oh I'm still obsessing over the hunting, so whatever it ends out being doesn't really matter to me since I'm having some fun.  I think you'll be happy to know I've resorted to getting out a notepad and scribbling down my findings thus far.

Ill give you a hint the "I am DL" was just to set you off (that was a joke) you got the first part with the "scam" part.
BTW: (Don't worry about the word "scam" it has nothing to do with the sentence just a joke you could say) xD
Kappa
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks