Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Electric Shock (CLAIM PRIZES)
Hi guys! Time for another one of my themed giveaways! Todays it's Electric Typed themed. I hope you enjoy this giveaway.

CLOSED

Sorry, I am late. I was called out to work and I have only just got back. Here are the winners.

4th Place: Dr Rave - CLAIMED
3rd Place: MagicalMops
2nd Place: xyzyx101 - CLAIMED
1st Place: Rodrigo Dario - CLAIMED

Congratulations! Please PM me your FC's if they are not on your profile. Make sure to add mine. 

READ ALL OF THIS. IT IS IMPORTANT! 

If you want to enter. Type "ENTER" in capitals as it is easier to keep track of all the entries that way. I will have a Entries section, so you can have a look to make sure you have entered. Time to get into the prizes!

4th Prize: Shiny Electrode.   LVL: 12     Soundproof. Naughty.
3rd Prize: Shiny Porygon.    LVL: 66     Trace. Bashful.
2nd Prize: Shiny Jolteon.    LVL: 17      Volt Absorb. Bold
1st Prize: Shiny Latios. His sister is gold so why not! LVL: 100   + Latiosite Calm. 

So. Yeah, there are the prizes. This giveaway is all done over DIRECT trading NOT GTS. Especially the Latios as you can't trade megastone over the GTS. 
The levels are strange as these are legit shinies. I found them all expect the Latios which I traded from AS (friend). But it was SR for.

More infomation. Enter until this closes which will be on Sunday at 8:00PM (UK) time. +GMT.  Always enter until then and the results will be given very soon after. Please be around about that time or put Notifications on so the trading process can be smooth if you won. Also. I will have your prize announced on this post. If not claimed after 1 day, I will PM you. Same for the third day. On the 5th Day without any response (so if you tell me when you are on, that's fine) you prize will be given to someone else. 

Obviously these things take time. A +1 is always accepted but not required. 

That's all. GOOD LUCK! 

ENTRIES

1: MagicalMops
2: yymmaayy 
3: Rurek
4: Uameky
5: xyzyx101
6: Altovato
7: Hyker
8: FoxxTC
9: AlolaDonphan2998 
10: flamingstrike
11: Staticshark
12: ImanDragneel
13: Shiny_Hunter96
14: XxZenozxX 
15: Hatonacat
16: MixQQ
17: ScarletSableye
18: Apurituan
19: Charizardpro
20: ohitsloy_
21: Westerline
22: QuocHuy
23: AngelSlayer(z)
24: yvy
25: That_cute_pikachu
26: Mitchelj
27: LowlyGod
28: Tameki
29: 12345678
30: mees
31: JodieKatt98
32: DrRave
33: Gamesis65
34: Rodrigo Dario
35: TheRisingVortex
36: wartty
37: Yung14
38: Jsmnchau
39: RhysZahBeast
40: ehju0901
41: wundrweapon
42: FusPanDah
43: SwimmingPenguin791
Haha, cool idea! <3
ENTER
ENTER
ENTER
ENTER
ENTER
(Sep 30, 2016, 12:58 PM)yymmaayy Wrote: Enter

I like it in CAPS. It's makes me belive you have not read the whole post.
ENTER
ENTER

Good luck to everyone!
Kind of off topic however I want to know (this is gonna make me sound like a newbie) how do you make a post?