Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Event giveaway! Huge! CLOSED!
(Jul 27, 2015, 09:30 AM)w2gMk Wrote: My favorite shiny... It has to be the silver ninetales. I like to imagine it being so hot that it has turned into a blazing white hot fox that could ignite an inferno with the slightest touch. It is so pretty, I just can not ignore it compared to other shiny Pokemon that I get. It was also the first shiny I had hatched myself too when I got my shiny charm Smile

That's a pretty cool take on shiny ninetails and I wouldn't have thought of that. But yeah shiny ninetails is even more majestic than normal ninetails

Your number in the giveaway is 20
My favourite shiny is a Croagunk, because it has a nice colour and it was my first shiny.
(Jul 27, 2015, 09:33 AM)EternityWaits Wrote: My favorite shiny is definitely Noibat -- Noibat is my favorite pokemon, but the shiny version is completely awesome! It's my favorite color (and the color of my hair), how perfect is that!?

Show the Noibat love!  Heart

Can't lie about how awesome Noibat and Noivern are. make them shiny and they get a whole lot cooler. Just look at how cool they are

Your number in the giveaway is 21
(Jul 29, 2015, 02:47 PM)Bad Guy Wrote: My favourite shiny is a Croagunk, because it has a nice colour and it was my first shiny.

Crogunk is a cool color change. ANd awesome first shiny pokemon too. Our first shinies are our most memorable and most special too. They're often very dear to us.

Your number in the giveaway is 22
(Jul 24, 2015, 05:40 PM)LadyShanna92 Wrote: I am doing a triple give away here within the next two weeks. I will be giving away a legit event Hoopa, a legit Tanabata Jirachi, and a legit shiny movie Arceus! Entries start today and run until August 1, 2015.

But Lady how do you enter?" you may be asking. Well simple. Tell me what your favorite shiny is and why. Can be anything from it's awesome to it was your first shiny ever. Each entry will be given a umber and I will use an RNG generator to determine the winners.

Cheers and good luck
shiny greninja because hes black
My fave shiny is probably ditto since it's such a classic pokemon with a massive full body color change from pink to blue. I radar chained for a few back in pokemon diamond and still have a couple floating around to help with breeding occasionally.
[quote='LadyShanna92' pid='70247' dateline='1437833271']
[quote='hi15361' pid='70236' dateline=
To be truly honest my favorite shiny is caterpie. I failed caterpie when i was in 3rd grade because my battery was dying and my teacher told me that we have to go to the restrooms so i completly think caterpie is the best shiny with its gold lookin body.
My favorite shiny would be Metagross. It is literary the first pokemon I ever had. There is something about silver with that yellowish cross that make a really good combination and doesn't look color faded like other shinys. Sadly I did a hard reset on my game some long time ago and the distribution had ended, Alpha Sapphire is my first Pokemon game ever, so I kinda didn't know what I was doing back then. Anyways, I've been breeding it like crazy, hoping to get one, quite a nostalgic Pokemon in my case, since it was my very first one, a shiny Pokemon, lucky me.  Shy

Meanwhile, I have managed to get an Adamant Beldum with 5IV's; the 6IV's and shiny, will come at some point.  Heart

[Image: pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-me...k=vAyIiSIn]
So I am new to the game and just got my first shiny from breeding the other day that was a pawniard! I love it, but off all the shinys is genesect! I think it just looks so cool red, and that the shiny was the leader in the movie just shows that shiny is better.

Also lady what is your favorite shiny?

honorable mention rhyperior (rhydon is my favorite gen 1 pokemon and that his armor turns to gold just makes him look so much more like a rock/ground type to me)
Genesect has to be my favorite shiny. I think it looks so much cooler than the normal Genesect. Aegislash comes in close second.