Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Event giveaway! Huge! CLOSED!
(Jul 25, 2015, 06:26 PM)Amara512 Wrote: My favourite shiny would have to be the very first shiny I caught (besides the red Gyarados everyone catches) would be my Hawlucha in X.Hunting for a shiny Ever and get him Smile

Hawlucha is a very awesome and dramatic color change for it's shiny. ANd how can you not adore your first shiny ever? My shiny female mareep (later ampharos) is lost thanks to the battery dying on my original Gold version.

Your number in the giveaway is 15
Gee... My Favorite Shiny would have to be rotom. Why? Because... well a little red spaztic ball of Plasma its cool and the fact that it can enter electrical appliances is even better
(Jul 25, 2015, 09:42 PM)Skrim-1120 Wrote: My favorite shiny pokemon is greninja , why because greninja was my first shiny in pokemon series and also since greninja looks cool in it shiny form

I cannot argue with shiny Greninja just being pure awesome color wise! It suits him as a rogue/ninja based pokemon. PLus our first shinies are the most memorable. May my shiny female mareep rest in peace (gold version's battery dyed)

You're number in the giveaway is 16
(Jul 25, 2015, 10:20 PM)Vectorshot Wrote: My shiny Kingler, because I hatched it and it turned out to be a perfect 5IV.

There is nothing quiet like hatching a competitively amazing shiny pokemon. It's very rewarding, plus shiny kingler is cool looking

Your number in the giveaway is 17
gonna hope and pray i win something

Servicing Stop
My favorite Shiny is Shiny Rayquaza. Rayquaza is my favorite legendary and, I mean, just LOOK at how awesome that color panel is o.o Thanks for doing a giveaway!
My favorite shiny... It has to be the silver ninetales. I like to imagine it being so hot that it has turned into a blazing white hot fox that could ignite an inferno with the slightest touch. It is so pretty, I just can not ignore it compared to other shiny Pokemon that I get. It was also the first shiny I had hatched myself too when I got my shiny charm Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
My favorite shiny is definitely Noibat -- Noibat is my favorite pokemon, but the shiny version is completely awesome! It's my favorite color (and the color of my hair), how perfect is that!?

Show the Noibat love! Heart
(Jul 26, 2015, 09:16 PM)xXSpawnkillaXx Wrote: Gee... My Favorite Shiny would have to be rotom. Why? Because... well a little red spaztic ball of Plasma its cool and the fact that it can enter electrical appliances is even better

The little spazz ball is cool and shiny rotom is even more awesome. hooray for shiny havoc wrecking ghost!

Your number in the giveaway is 18
(Jul 27, 2015, 08:12 AM)xEtownbeatdown Wrote: My favorite Shiny is Shiny Rayquaza. Rayquaza is my favorite legendary and, I mean, just LOOK at how awesome that color panel is o.o Thanks for doing a giveaway!

Black. Legendary. Dragon. What else could you possibly ask for in a shiny?

You're number in the giveaway is 19