Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Event giveaway! Huge! CLOSED!
My favourite shiny would probably be Honedge. The colouration of the whole model, especially the blade and hilt, is so awesome and, even though it may sound weird, it  almost makes it seem like a different pokemon, despite the simplicity of Honedge's model.
(Jul 24, 2015, 05:40 PM)LadyShanna92 Wrote: I am doing a triple give away here within the next two weeks. I will be giving away a legit event Hoopa, a legit Tanabata Jirachi, and a legit shiny movie Arceus! Entries start today and run until August 1, 2015.

But Lady how do you enter?" you may be asking. Well simple. Tell me what your favorite shiny is and why. Can be anything from it's awesome to it was your first shiny ever. Each entry will be given a umber and I will use an RNG generator to determine the winners.

Cheers and good luck

My favorite shiny is Machamp its easy Gen 1 and THE INCREDIBLE HULK. Machamp always hulk smashes his way to victory on my team.
(Jul 29, 2015, 04:30 PM)Pamperd Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2015, 05:40 PM)LadyShanna92 Wrote: I am doing a triple give away here within the next two weeks. I will be giving away a legit event Hoopa, a legit Tanabata Jirachi, and a legit shiny movie Arceus! Entries start today and run until August 1, 2015.

But Lady how do you enter?" you may be asking. Well simple. Tell me what your favorite shiny is and why. Can be anything from it's awesome to it was your first shiny ever. Each entry will be given a umber and I will use an RNG generator to determine the winners.

Cheers and good luck
shiny greninja because hes black

Black ninja frog for the win!

Your number in the giveaway is 23
(Jul 29, 2015, 08:38 PM)TheMuffinDragon Wrote: My fave shiny is probably ditto since it's such a classic pokemon with a massive full body color change from pink to blue. I radar chained for a few back in pokemon diamond and still have a couple floating around to help with breeding occasionally.

Admittedly I like the adorable blob. I like it's shiny version a lot too! It's a very useful pokemon

Your number in the giveaway is 24
(Jul 29, 2015, 09:54 PM)Unfrock Wrote: [quote='LadyShanna92' pid='70247' dateline='1437833271']
[quote='hi15361' pid='70236' dateline=
To be truly honest my favorite shiny is caterpie. I failed caterpie when i was in 3rd grade because my battery was dying and my teacher told me that we have to go to the restrooms so i completly think caterpie is the best shiny with its gold lookin body.

D'aw don't feel too bad. I lost my shiny ampharos on Gold version due to the internal battery dying. I plan on breeding a marrep to get her back

Your number in the giveaway is 25
(Jul 30, 2015, 06:24 AM)Luisito Wrote: My favorite shiny would be Metagross. It is literary the first pokemon I ever had. There is something about silver with that yellowish cross that make a really good combination and doesn't look color faded like other shinys. Sadly I did a hard reset on my game some long time ago and the distribution had ended, Alpha Sapphire is my first Pokemon game ever, so I kinda didn't know what I was doing back then. Anyways, I've been breeding it like crazy, hoping to get one, quite a nostalgic Pokemon in my case, since it was my very first one, a shiny Pokemon, lucky me.  Shy

Meanwhile, I have managed to get an Adamant Beldum with 5IV's; the 6IV's and shiny, will come at some point.  Heart

[Image: pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-me...k=vAyIiSIn]

Dear Goomy that is a terrifying picture of Metagross! And yes silver and gold super computer pokemon is nice yess! Is ORAS your first entry into pokemon? Welcome to the word that is pokemon. If you ever need help let me know! I would be delighted!

Your number in the gieaway is 26
(Jul 30, 2015, 07:50 AM)jmarlo366 Wrote: So I am new to the game and just got my first shiny from breeding the other day that was a pawniard! I love it, but off all the shinys is genesect! I think it just looks so cool red, and that the shiny was the leader in the movie just shows that shiny is better.

Also lady what is your favorite shiny?

honorable mention rhyperior (rhydon is my favorite gen 1 pokemon and that his armor turns to gold just makes him look so much more like a rock/ground type to me)

Nice job on your pawniward! And red metal bug is sweet looking! And rhydon line is awesome shiny too. As for my favorite shiny it's the mareep line. This is because I caught my female mareep Cotton back on the orgininal Gold version years ago. I plan on breeding one to have her back. That being said all pokemon and their shiny variations are awesome

Your number in the giveaway is 27
(Jul 30, 2015, 09:13 AM)AttilatheFun87 Wrote: Genesect has to be my favorite shiny. I think it looks so much cooler than the normal Genesect. Aegislash comes in close second.

Red metal whoop-butt bug and a black and metal spectaral sword? yes please! Shiny Honedge was my MM bred pokemon. My only regret is I didn't think to breed her with good i's. Oh well.

Your numbe rin the giveaway is 28
(Jul 30, 2015, 06:44 PM)DuntyTheWall Wrote: My favourite shiny would probably be Honedge. The colouration of the whole model, especially the blade and hilt, is so awesome and, even though it may sound weird, it  almost makes it seem like a different pokemon, despite the simplicity of Honedge's model.

Definitely does not sound weird to me! I have to agree. Honedge was so cool. When I saw that it got such an awesome palette change I had to MM breed one. Not to mention the Honedge line surprised me by being competitively amazing. So yeah the sword is awesome.

Your numbe rin the giveaway is 29
(Jul 30, 2015, 08:09 PM)Lucario3D Wrote:

Cheers and good luck

My favorite shiny is Machamp its easy Gen 1 and THE INCREDIBLE HULK. Machamp always hulk smashes his way to victory on my team.

Machamp was always a col pokemon and shiny Machamp is cool. It was een one of my first holo graphic cards back in the Base set era ( or right around there).

You're number in the giveaway is 30