Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Generation 1 Competitive Starter Giveaway - CLOSED
Pokemon requested pkmn:Squirtle
Shiny or not:Shiny
Pokemon deposited pkmn:Tropius
Gender of deposited pkmn:Male
Level of deposited pkmn:30
@Obsidianpunchbowl traded & enjoy! Blush
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

@Peanutea Hey! Nice GA Heart I was wondering if you'd save one of each (shiny please) because I am unfortuently am not able to access my Ds at the time. Thank you so much for your time!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" this is my last day of generation 1 giveaway btw, yes I will save it for you. Just PM me when your DS is ready Blush
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

(Sep 1, 2016, 06:51 AM)Peanutea Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" this is my last day of generation 1 giveaway btw, yes I will save it for you. Just PM me when your DS is ready Blush

Thank you so much!! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Pokemon requested pkmn:Charmander
Pokemon deposited pkmn:Scyther
Level of deposited pkmn:1

Thanks in advance
@MohammedAls traded & enjoy! Blush

Thank u so much Heart
Can i ask for the squrtle
@MohammedAls sure!

Pokemon requested pkmn:Squirtle
Pokemon deposited pkmn:Magicarp
Level of deposited pkmn:1