Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Gibles with Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage and Double Edge
So I have some breedjects from when I was trying to get a 6IV Garchomp, they're all Naughty (for those Mixed sets) have the egg moves listed above, some have Rough Skin (25 as of now) others have Sand Viel (9 as of now) and have 5 IVs.Take em pls, nobody paid attention to at TheReplayFlynn so yeah, take as many as you want!

1. leave a simple poke on the GTS and use your username as your phrase (the poke better be one that is hard to snipe, like a bidoof or a bunnelby) asking for a lvl 1 gible
2. Write the name of the poke, gender, level and your pokemon IGN following this format:

Bidoof, male, level 42, Alexia
3.I'll reply when it is sent, school can be busy so it's gonna be a little hard to give the mons everyday so be patient
Hi , I would be glad to take one of the sand veil ones. Would you be interested in a skill link rock blast shellder? My ign is Awesomeguy
Id love one (do u have adamant i wanted to make a choice scarf set).
FC: On left
IGN: Da BossMan
I would take  rough skin one if you want to get rid of them. i will give a 5iv pokemon in exchange Ign Dustin
FC is to the left and i'd love a HA one!
(Feb 7, 2015, 09:01 AM)OPcofagrigus Wrote: Hi , I would be glad to take one of the sand veil ones. Would you be interested in a skill link rock blast shellder? My ign is Awesomeguy

Sorry school kept me busy and away from the site and I thought this thread was dead, still interested in the mon? I am available 3:00 - 10:00 CST and added you already
Can I take a Rough Skin one? Smile
Im still interested but can i do a direct trade?
Deposited Lvl 5 male bidoof
I would like a rough skin one if possible Smile
Ign : Miuna
Gts message: TeifitV
(Feb 23, 2015, 09:06 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Im still interested but can i do a direct trade?

sure, been having some difficulties but the GTS way should make it easier still, online from 15:00 to 22:00 CST